U

Love is Sweet

Zhou Mi walked down the street with a heavy heart and heavier foot steps. His new manager had decided to maximize his coverage and apply him for nearly every upcoming photoshoot in ever magazine. Sure, Zhou Mi used to absolutely love when he remained busy, but as of lately, he hadn't had much time for Kyuhyun.

The two had decided to move in with each other after just a few short weeks of Kyuhyun already practically unofficially living there. Zhou Mi loved every minute of it, waking up next to Kyuhyun, kissing him goodbye as he headed out to the latest photo set, coming home to his small smiles and what ever he decided to 'cook' that evening. It was nice. Almost as though this was how life should have been.

But Zhou Mi couldn't understand why he felt so bad that particular day. He knew that when he got home, Kyuhyun would be waiting for him and they would probably cuddle on the couch and watch a movie or just talk but, in an odd way, Zhou Mi found himself slowing down untill he stopped walking all together at that thought.

He shook his head quickly to clear his mind of the forming cobwebs. No. He loved Kyuhyun, he was just tired and stressed, that was all. Without thinking, Zhou Mi found himself turning into a small coffee shop that was within a block of his home. He walked up to the counter and looked up at the menu.

"Hello what can I get you this evenin-whoa."

Zhou Mi turned his gaze down to the employee behind the counter, raising an eyebrow as the chubby cheeked boy stared at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. "W..what? Do I have something on my face?" He asked, reaching up to touch his cheek. When the boy shook his head, Zhou Mi became a bit more puzzled. "What's wrong then?"

"It's just.... uh... well..." The boy stuttered before shaking his head, "It's just, you're Zhou Mi, right?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah.... How'd you kno-" Zhou Mi took a step back from the counter as the boy suddenly broken into excited sounding English, his cheeks even tinged a light pink. Zhou Mi couldn't help but smile, albeit a bit awkwardly, as he watched the younger boy gush.

"S...sorry..." The boy mummbled, smiling sheepishly, "It's just... wow... You're famous..."

Zhou Mi waved off the apology, his smile growing a bit more natural, "No problem, and... I wouldn't consider myself famous... I just basically sit around and stare at a camera all day..."

"Yeah... but... The pictures you are in always look amazing..." The boy blushed a little more, "N...Not that I uh.. Look for your pictures or anything, you are just.. uh, in alot of magazines!"

Zhou Mi nodded, before he could say anymore, his cellphone buzzed. He slipped it out of his pocket, looking down at the screen breifly and turning it on silent before returning it back to his pocket. "So, since you know my name, may I ask your-"

"It'sHenry..." He blurted out before he cleared his throat. "S..sorry.... My name is Henry..."

With a genuine smile, Zhou Mi nodded, "Henry... I like that name..." He said, laughing a little when Henry turned a darker shade of red. He leaned over the counter a little, pinching one of Henry's chubby cheeks, "So cute~"


Zhou Mi slipped back into his appartment, carefully shutting the door so that it didn't make to loud of a noise. He checked his watch quickly, bitting his bottem lip as the little hand rested on the 1 and the longer hand on the 6. With a shake of his head, he tip toed farther into the appartment, a small smile crossing his lips as he noticed Kyuhyun curled up in the corner of the couch, asleep. He crept over and put his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Hey... baby, let's go to bed..."

Kyuhyun shifted a little and hummed softly, which Zhou Mi took as a yes to his suggestion. With ease, Zhou Mi lifted his boyfriend up from the couch and held him close to his chest as he carried him bridal style back to their bedroom. He tucked Kyuhyun into bed before going and changing into his nightclothes before crawling into his side. As he lay down, Kyuhyun rolled over and opened his eyes sleepily, "Why were you so late tonight?" He asked, his voice groggy and a bit slurred.

"The photoshoot ran late..."

"You didn't text..."

"I'm sorry, Kyu, my phone died..."

"Mmm, kay... I love you, MiMi..."

"Yeah... me too, Kyu. Get some sleep."


Hey guys, I am not going to bug you with sap stories about my life. I got my computer up and working well enough to write on, so, I am going to be updating more. I promise. Sorry for that hiatus I took (XP i feel terrible about it). I know that this is Zhou Mi's POVish, but... I just needed it in there to progress, anyways, I may update tomorrow too. Iunno. ~Lynn