may i come with you

may i come with you

 

Himchan was nineteen when he boarded a random train one cold morning, all alone.

On the train, he got in conversation away a man with two beautiful young boys seated near Himchan

His name was Yongguk and his journey seemed just the opposite of Himchan’s – he was returning to his.. Well, family - while Himchan was leaving his.

Since it wasn’t easy for Himchan to tell strangers about his plight, he lied to them, saying he was going to visit his sick sister.

Yongguk shared his supper with him, after his so called son fell asleep, Himchan and Yongguk stayed awake, sitting in a comfortable silent. HImchan’s eyes scanned the whole coach before ending up on yongguk’s who was already staring at Himchan.

“I wish you could.. Uhh, I..” Yongguk muttered incoherently

“Hmm?”

“Nothing.”

As the pulled into a station which seemed to be Yongguk and the boys’ destination, Yongguk began getting their luggage together, Himchan mustered enough courage and blurt out “I’m actually running away from home. My boyfriend beats me. I have no family” his voice breaking, tears threatening to pour.

“May I come with you?” 

---------------------------

A/N: lulz this is it. 

oh oh oh.and no cookie for guessing who those two were with byg.

EDIT: thank you all for your comments awww :) 

and oh i did write a little drabble sequel to it haha