the end

I always thought that you loved me

Jaejoong immediately called Amber.

 

[Conversation between the couples]

‘Hello, Amber speaking.’

‘Amber, what is the meaning of this?’

‘Oh. It’s you Jaejoong. Isn’t it very obvious already? I want a separation.’

‘I know, but why? Aren’t things going very well?’

‘That’s the reason Jaejoong. Things are just going too smoothly, till you have time to have with s outside.’

‘What ? What s? Amber what are you talking about?’

‘Oh you know what I’m talking about. You. Yoona. Ring a bell?’

 

Jaejoong thought about what Amber was thinking and...

 

‘You were here yesterday?’

‘Smart. Anyways, I don’t have time to talk to you. I will take the boys with me and please sign the paper soon.’

 

With that Amber hung up the phone.

[End of conversation]

 

Jaejoong went to find Jonghyun at SM Entertainment. He went to the room straight and waited for Jonghyun.

 

Twenty minutes later, SHINee boys entered the room and greeted Jaejoong. The four of them left the room giving the brothers some quality time together.

‘Hyung, is there anything?’

‘Jonghyun, I know you and Amber are very close. Can you help me out this time?’

‘Hyung, I know you need to meet your needs. Have you thought of Amber when you were having them? Hyung, its not that I don’t want to help you. It’s just that I feel that you brought this too far already.’

‘Jonghyun, I know that I shouldn’t be doing that. But we never went on bed. I still loved Amber, it’s just that Yoona seems so attractive and I just couldn’t hold.’

‘Hyung, I’m sorry I can’t help. But I won’t be at home tonight. Here are the keys. She should be home by 7pm alone. The boys are staying with eomma.’

‘Thanks Jonghyun.’

 

With that Jaejoong left the room with a smile on his face.

 

Jonghyun’s POV: Hyung, this is so much I can help you. I gave her to you, but you broke her heart. I just hope you don’t break it again cause it hurts mine to see her like that.

 

Jaejoong spent the whole day doing up the room and the rooftop. He waited for Amber on the rooftop and at 7.10pm Amber appeared.

 

‘Jaejoong??’

‘I’m sorry dear. I know I shouldn’t have done those things behind your back but I couldn’t control myself. Things was very hectic at home and I just.. I’m sorry.’

‘Jae, what is done is done. You can’t just turn back time. So what if I forgive you this time? What if there is a next time? I don’t want to find out again, worst I don’t want to hear it from the kids.’

‘Amber the kids are still young. You won’t want them to be brought up in a broken family would you?’

‘I won’t want them to grow up in a broken family. But I won’t want them to know that that their own father is having an affair behind their mother. Jaejoong, I just can’t.’

‘Amber why can’t you just trust me?’

‘I always have Jaejoong. I always have been. It’s you. You are the one that made me change my mind.’

‘Amber..’

‘Jaejoong, can you take leave tomorrow?

‘Amber..’

“Jae, just answer me. I will give you an answer after you answer mine.’

‘Sorry, I can’t. I have a major presentation to attend to.’

Amber was holding back her tears.

‘Okay Jaejoong. Like how you rejected my offer. I am also going to reject yours. I hope that you can quickly sign the paper.’

 

Amber ran down to the apartment and opened the carton of beer in the refrigerator.

 

Amber’s POV: Jae, so work is much more important than our relationship. I really wonder have you ever loved me for a minute or even put me first in your priority. I guess not. Jaejoong, I always thought you love me.