Mayhaps my love comes in the form of Yoo

Love bluums with you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you think is the weirdest way to meet someone?

 

Through an arranged meeting?

 

Games?

 

What about on the train, where they accidentally fall on you and the two of you suddenly have to engage in awkward interactions in close proximity? Or at least, until they finally get off.

 

Well; For Winter, she'd place a pretty good bet on her and her...neighbour stranger turned crush, friend, turned best friend, freeloader, turned roomate, turned...well, we'll get to that.

 

The rain pelted on the umbrella the coral blonde haired woman equipped on the way home from work, a 10 minutes walk turned 20 due to the conditions of the weather.

 

Not that the blonde didn't enjoy it. Because despite the wet shoes, the slightly damp hair and even the growing frequent thunder and lightning, the 23 year old Winter loved taking walks.

 

A fact about her that consistently gets her teased by the 22 year old Ning Yizhuo, aka, her best friend.

 

The one and only, the greatest of all time.

 

Right. So, anyway, as the blonde shook away the extra moisture gathered on the outside of her umbrella , having finally made it under the shelters of her apartment building, a buzz from her back pocket greeted her.

 

Amazon:   
Your package has arrived, the driv...

 

"Ah...? What did I order again?" Swinging her umbrella around violently, the blonde was finally satisfied when the umbrella became just slightly damp.


Good enough.

 

A twist of her body, making her way over to the online package collection.

 

That's where she met Karina Yoo.

 

Standing there.

 

Right infront of the doors of the packages.

 

Trying to get hit.

 

The woman was holding her face to the chosen doors, holding her hands out besides herself, awaiting the beep of the machine.

 

...Interesting.

 

The beep from the machine comes, only for the mysterious woman to have missed, only three doors away from the correct door. 
 

A dejected sigh.

 

Then, she turned to walk away.

 

Which, usually, and that really means usually, Winter wouldn't have done anything about.

 

Or well, her social anxiety wouldn't have let her do anything anyway; usually.

 

But it seems the woman's mysteriously silly antics endeared the blonde office worker far more than anyone would have expected.

 

Or maybe it was the fact that the woman had seemed so...cute, that Winter temporarily forgot about the whole being scared of strangers thing.

 

She argues Karina was less of a stranger and more of a stupid cheese cat that day.

 

And that she likes cats.

 

She does, but back then I could swear she liked dogs way more. Nowadays it seems even though.

 

Anyway- We're getting sidetracked;

 

"I...have a package? If you want to try....again.." The woman was halfway to the lift lobby at that point, and only then; did the words finally leave her lips. Funny.

 

Either way, who was Winter to deny this woman of another chance of achieving something she wanted to? Mayhaps even dreamed of?

 

Or rather, who was Winter against her heart that might have felt like little pop rocks began popping within her chest?

 

Or her eyes, tired from all the staring at computer screens...that felt much better after seeing the mysterious woman?

 

Okay, that definitely sounds like love at first sight.

 

But she's not a fan of that, absolutely not.

 

Right? 
 

Anyway, making her way over to the resident address input, Winter put in her address, hovering a finger above the confirm button, waiting for the woman to pick a box.

 

"Hell yea!" Karina ran her way over to the same box she'd chosen from before, the woman placing  her face infront of the door, not close enough to stop it from opening, but close enough she wouldn't be able to flinch away from it.

 

On the other hand, Winter leaned against the other block of doors, waiting to see what would happen.

 

"Ready? 3...2...1!" Two doors opened.

 

Both of the women got hit in the nose at the same time.

 

"Hey did you see me ge- pfft hahahahha." The woman enthusiastically looked back at the blonde , only to see the woman's face be covered by a metal door, her package revealed behind it. 

 

Winter got hit in the face too.

 

Embarassingly.

 

So, after getting hit in the face by the mail box thingy, what do you think our lovely Winter did? 


She stood there. Like a confused baby boy, which, although she usually looks like that either way?

 

For a first meeting? Ooo...

 

Karina had to peel the door away from her forehead, and do you know what blondie did?

 

She fell in love.

 

" Are you okay?" That's all Karina said, although Winter would definitely argue that the whole silly giggly smile and just the woman's face would be enough to cause any

Please log in to read the full chapter