In my eyes you are there 2

In my eyes you are there

 

it had been several months since Jaejoong confessed to Yunho and Yunho returned those feelings.
However, after that they didn't have time to be with just the two of them, this much to Jaejoong's frustration.
They had been training all day and he was just exhausted and happy to be at the hotel.

They had been slacking these last months and now they had to pay in sweat by almost literally training their butts off.
The moment Jaejoong fell onto the bed he was off to dreamland.

In his dream he was standing in a maze,instead of turning to exit the maze he walked further in as if guided by something he walked to the very centre.finding Yunho there.

 "/Yunho?/"

The man turned and smiled

 "/Hyung!/"

He hugged jaejoong "/ Hyung...I think you're really.../"

"/Really what?/"

 Yunho leaned over to him to whisper something
 "/I think you're really disguisting.../"
This shocked Hero, he looked at Yunho who stepped back now surrounded by the rest of the group.
" /Me love you? we're guys you know! that's just disguisting!/ "
They all laughed at him
"/Hyung..you are really messed up in there.../ "Changmin laughed alongside Junsu
"/ You dissapoint me hyung/'
"/You''ve become a creep Jaejoong../"
"/ Hyung...I think its best if you leave DBSK/ "
 "/But...but..you you kissed back/"
Yunho laughed
"/ You think I was serious? about you? we're both guys i'd never be serious about that./"
The four all laughed at the man standing there who was trying to hold back his tears in vain

 "Yunho!"
 Jaejoong awoke from his nightmare crying
"It was a dream....just a dream......"
He stared at his hands, which he held Yunho with"But it..felt so real..but..what if he really thinks that..I mean..after that..he never..he never ...what if he..actually. just toyed.. "
the man broke into tears crying himself to sleep

a few hours later someone was knocking on the hotel door
 "Hyung! it's time for breakfast! Wake up!" it was junsu

the man sighed holding his head, having a massive headache " go ahead without me! I'll be there in a second!"

"Ok! "

He got dressed..washed his face and walked down for breakfast.
When he walked downstairs someone behind him ran into him.
Jaejoong lost his balance and was about to fall over when he felt two strong arms around him "You ok Joongie?"

He turned to look Yunho straight in the eyes
 "I'm fine......thanks.. "He turned and walked down.
Yunho wondered why he acted so coldy, usually when something like this happened Jaejoong would turn brightred and start stuttering but now..he was so cold and he looked like he hadn't slept at all, but seeing as he didn't eat yet...he could also just be grumpy cause he didn't eat, so the man waved it off and followed the man to the breakfast room.

However as they went to train after breakfast Yunho noticed the man kept his distance, what was this,didn't he cry in his arms telling him how he was always the one on his mind, he didn't understand but he would soon enough.

At the training hall Junsu and Changmin walked off with Yoochun to train on the machines in a seperate room on Yunho's request, who explained to them that he couldn't tell them yet what was going on but that he needed to speak to Jaejoong in private.
Jaejoong however was folloing the three only to be grabbed by Yunho"We train somewhere else, let's do some stretching first ok I'll help you!" He smiled and walked with him

 "Let go!' Jaejoong pulled his hand back "I"ll decide for myself"He walked off only to have Yunho grab his hand pinning him against the wall.

 "What is your problem Jaejoong? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?!? "

  "Because.....it was just a one time thing right?...you...you thought I was disguisting right? "

 "What?!? is that what you thought?!? Joongie..look at me..really look at me.. 

Jaejoong looked up at the man..seeing pain in his eyes because of jaejoong's accusations.   "Jaejoong....why would I find you disguisting..I didn't kiss you back just for the fun of it..I really love you you know....understand that.... " 

 "Yunho............I'm sorry..I ..I..its just..we didn't have any time for each other..and I thought..you....I'm sorry..it's cause of some stupid dream...and in that dream..you ..even forced me out of the group..."

Yunho smiled a little hugging Jaejoong  " If you are ever forced to leave..I'll come with you.....I won't leave you alone.....I promise  I love you Jaejoongie...."
Jaejoong smiled,whiping a tear away from the corner of his eye   Ï love you too Yunho...."

 "Wah so its true! "

The two looked up to see the other three members standing there all with their mouths wide open from surprise.

Jaejoong got scared, what if it would be like in his dream, what if he had to leave DBSK, leave Yunho..he wouldn't be able to bear living like that.
 "Yes Jaejoong and I love each other, anyone got a problem with it?!? If you do...then it up...I'm not leaving him. "Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer to him, to jaejoong's surprise. "I promised Joongie..I won't leave you...."  

The three talked among themselves and then turned to them " We decided if thats what makes you two happy..fine..but like how are you gonna tell Manager?" 

 "Well he should be happy..then the fanservice is more realistic right?  " Yunho laughed 
Jaejoong felt so relieved, the other members were alright with it too...but how were the fans gonna respond....maybe they should keep it in the group just a little longer.

  "You guys told us at the right moment too..you know what next week monday is?"

The two shook their head

"Valentine's day!"

Jaejoong remembered  "Aigo....valentine's day........what should I do!" 
Yunho smiled and leaned over pecking him on the cheek" I look forward to your chocolate"  he let go walking over to the other three

" Hey since when am I the girl in all this?!?"Jaejoong frowned and ran over to them
Atleast..the group accepted them

To be continued?


A/N: I might write another one..but like the sequel is never as good as the first one