IN my eyes you are there

In my eyes you are there


A/N: First attempt ever at a YunJae don't kill me.

Long long trip again.
It had been weeks since the men had been to their respective homes.
It was because they were touring again, meaning hotel rooms and spending nearly the entire day with each other.


Not that they minded,but sometimes that was a little too much.
Especially for one certain hero.
He had been feeling weird for the past few days everytime he looked at a certain member of the group.

U-know Yunho was the object of his confusion.

For the past few days he would feel his heart skip as he exchanged looks with the man with the intense eyes, or if he passed him on the hallway and accidentally touched him because it was so small he'd  feel the blood rushing to his face,this leading to him being teased by some of the other members whenever they noticed.

But this time Jaejoong had really outdone himself with responding to these small things, as they were filming the fanfiction scenes for the Dangerous love drama Jaejoong got so nervous that everytime he looked Yunho in the eye he would start laughing.
First it was funny and made the rest laugh but later even Jaejoong got annoyed with himself and bit his lip till it would bleed to stay serious.

When he did that and his lip actually did bleed Yunho started to worry about the man,why was he so nervous? it was just a filming nothing they didn't do before, what made him so nervous to actually bite his own lip till it started bleeding?
During the break Yunho decided to go ask him and approach him

  "Hyung, you ok?"" Yunho just casually sat next to him not aware of the sudden rise in tension.

   "Fine..it just felt a little akward..."

"Not just the filming..you've been acting weird you know..also in the dorm..do you hate me or something?  "Yunho looked at him asking him this with a very serious undertone.

"Hate you? Nononono I don't I really don't  "

 "Then why do you avoid me in the dorm, mess up scenes during filming with me that you did perfectly during rehearsals and just in general act so weird around me?" Yunho wasn't used to seeing Jaejoong like this, he wanted to help him but if jaejoong wouldn't tell him he couldn't and that was kind of frustrating for him

Jaejoong looked away trying to think how he was gonna explain this

""Well?"

No answer came from Jaejoong

" I see...fine "Yunho was about to get up, jaejoong grabbing him and pulling him into a hug,half sobbing he told him.

 "Cause evertime I see you, my heart just stops for a moment! when you accidentally brush by me I blush when you're so close to me you make me want to cry cause I cant hug you like this cause I know you'll be disguisted by me! even now I'm still afraid what you'll do!'and I know its weird I'm a guy and all but even if I sleep i see you!"

Yunho looked at the man hugging him',Slightly smiling.

"What? that's all?"

 Jaejoong looked at him in surprise to see Yunho smiling at him

" For so long..i've waited for that...cause in my eyes..you were always there."

with that he pulled the man into a kiss.

End.

A/N: KYaaa i did it more or less!