Final

A Part of me will always be with You (One-shot)

Kyuhyun was at the bus stop. He wanted to comeback home, after his long day in Photography University, to inscribe there. He was sitten, with his heart hurting.

"Why did you that, Sooyoung?" he mumbled.

Sooyoung was his ex-girlfriend, who he loved so much. She fell in love with Key, one of his best friends. She dumped him. Kyuhyun frequently thought about that. He never could move on and find a new girl, because he felt like he was going to be dumped again. When he heard a crying and he turned his head and saw a girl.

"She... She's beautiful" he mumbled.

The girl was crying and talking to mobile.

"I saw everything! Don't lie to me! We're over, Yonghwa!" she said and ended the call.

Kyuhyun wanted to hug her and make her feel better saying kind and sweet words to her, but she couldn't. He was scared. She was a perfect girl, but he wonted to do that. He prefered to suffer, while she founds another stronger man who could make her feel better. When she passed, Kyuhyun felt her hand touching on his head, since he was sitten.

"An angel touch... Who are you angel?" Kyuhyun mumbled.

2 weeks later

Kyuhyun just could think about his angel. He didn't know who was she, but he felt like she was perfect. He was on the Photograph University, to see if the judges aproved his candidature. Then, he felt someone touching his shoulder. He turned his head and he saw his angel. She smiled.

"Hi! Are you nervous? I am. I'm Seo Joohyun, but call me Seohyun" Seohyun smiled.

Kyuhyun wanted to die. Watching Seohyun's angelic smile was like being in heaven.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun" he said.

Seohyun looked to the papers and she smiled entusiastic.

"Kyuhyun! We entered! We're in same class!" Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun shouted a Yes. Not just because he entered, but because they was going to be in the same class.

1 week later

Kyuhyun was ready for school. He took his bag and took bus. He saw Seohyun there. She smiled.

"Annyeong Kyuhyun oppa! Today's university first day! Come on" Seohyun said and held Kyuhyun's hand and pushed him.

They sat beside each other in bus. Kyuhyun couldn't stop smiling, while he heard Seohyun singing with her MP3 and headphones. They arrived. Seohyun smiled when she saw a couple smiling for them.

"Kyu hyung!" the boy shouted.

Kyuhyun looked better. It was Sooyoung and Key or the Sookey couple.

"Who's your new friend? She looks pretty" Sooyoung smiled.

She and Key were holding hands. Kyuhyun's heart was hurted. Sookey's image was making his heart ache.

"I'm Seo Joohyun, but call me Seohyun" she smiled.

"Joohyun-ah? I'm Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung" Sooyoung said.

"Unnie?" Seohyun asked.

Key and Kyuhyun looked to them.

"Did you knew her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, we were childhood friends!" Sooyoung said.

"Oh, we're all in the same class!" Key said.

"Yay!" Seohyun smiled.

Both walked to the classroom. Seohyun sat beside Sooyoung and Kyuhyun beside Key. When class was over, Seohyun looked to Kyuhyun.

"Oppa, do you want to walk together, as friends?" Seohyun asked.

Kyuhyun blushed. Seohyun was inviting him for a friendly date.

"Sure, catch you at 18:00! See you" Kyuhyun smiled and walked out.

Seohyun smiled back. Kyuhyun prepared himself for the date. He brushed his hair and washed his face. At 18, he went to find Seohyun. He saw her and his mouth was going to fell on floor. Seohyun was beautiful, with a pretty and simple white dress, natural makeup and nice accessories. She smiled.

"Let's go oppa" she smiled.

Both walked to the park. They saw an ice cream bank. Kyuhyun paid the ice cream and they ate. They also ate ramyun. They walked by the park and catched each other, like a couple. They was walking by the park. It was getting night. Kyuhyun looked to Seohyun. She was getting cold. He put his jacket around her body. They sat on the bench. Seohyun looked at him.

"Do you know Key oppa?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, we're good friends" Kyuhyun said.

"I-I... I dated him, oppa" Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun's world was frozen. Key, on of his BFs, had two girls that he loved. Kyuhyun just wanted to cry, but not with Seohyun there.

"Are you ok, oppa?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, I'm ok. The truth is... that I dated Sooyoung" Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun's eyes were full of tears, but she tried to hold on.

"How... how was your feeling when you two broke up" Seohyun asked.

"I felt like dying... No more sun in my world... Everything was icy and quiet" Kyuhyun said.

Tears were rolling down by Seohyun's cheeks. She wanted to walk away but, before she could move, Kyuhyun held her hand. He touched her face.

"Seohyun-ah, don't cry. And the truth is... that you're my angel. The one who fixed my heart's broken pieces" he confessed.

Seohyun smiled and now the tears were from emotion. She layed her head on his shoulder.

"I don't like you oppa" she said.

Kyuhyun's world froze again. That words that he said, hhis confession... Now everything was getting down.

"I love you" Seohyun smiled.

He smiled back. Everything was perfect. Everything seemed that was going to be perfect.

4 years ago

Kyuhyun thought about their relathionship. He knewed that the time came. The time when they was going to be together. Then, he tried to find Seohyun. But he didn't found her. Then, he saw Sookey.

"Where's Seohyun?" he asked.

"She travelled to America" Key informed.

Kyuhyun thanked and came back home. Tears were rolling down by his cheeks. He felt like no one.

"She's gone" he mumbled.

His angel flew away from him. He felt someone touching his shoulder. His saw letted him surprised.

"Seohyun???" he asked.

"It's me Kyuhyun" she smiled.

"You're an image from my head" Kyuhyun said, sadly.

"Well... Maybe. I wanted to say that you need to find someone. You have to move on, oppa" she said.

Kyuhyun smiled.

"I'll try" he said.

Seohyun hugged him. Kyuhyun felt like real hugs. He wanted to do that for Seohyun. Because he loved her.

2 years later

Kyuhyun always tried to move on. But everytime, he saw Seohyun trying to help him and he couldn't.

"I have to do this!" Kyuhyun said.

One day, he saw Luna, a classmate who really liked him. She smiled for him.

"Hi oppa" she smiled.

"Hi Luna" he smiled.

Then, he thought better. Luna was a very pretty girl. And she liked him.

"Luna, hum... Do you want to go out and have fun?" he asked.

"Sure oppa! Why not?" she smiled.

They said goodbye and Kyuhyun came back home. Seohyun smiled to him.

"Oppa, congrats for Luna" she smiled.

"Komawo" he smiled.

Kyuhyun prepared for the date. He didn't wanted to go, he liked Luna as a friend. On the date, they had many fun but he still liking Luna as a friend. In the end, Luna asked him to be her boyfriend. Kyuhyun knew that he had to move on so he accepted. But his heart still hurt because of Seohyun.

5 weeks later

Kyuhyun and Luna's relathionship was official. But Kyuhyun's feelings to Luna never changed. He just liked her as a friend. He always had Seohyun talking to him and making him happy. That was the last thing that he had from her. One day, Kyuhyun didn't saw Seohyun. He looked everywhere but he didn't found her. He walked by the park and he saw Seohyun. He ran to her.

"Seohyun! I've been looking for you!" Kyuhyun said.

"Oppa, I'm sorry if I made you worried. But I'm here to say you goodbye" Seohyun said.

"Don't go! You're everything I need!" Kyuhyun said.

"I was the part of me that was always with you. When you needed a shoulder to cry. Now you have Luna. You'll be fine, goodbye Kyuhyun" Seohyun said and disappeared in a light.

Kyuhyun's heart ached. He couldn't breath. He lost his sweetest love. He sat on the bench. He saw a letter. It was from Seohyun, to him. He read it.

Dear Kyuhyun,

I'm sorry if I didn't told you, but my parents changed us to U.S.A. I didn't wanted to. But they planned everything already. Sorry. I really love you. And I already miss you. Don't be sad. A part of me will always be with you. Remmember that whatever happens, I will always love you. Write me back please! Saranghae!

Love, Seohyun

Kyuhyun felt terrible. He runned and found Luna.

"Luna, I'm sorry. I really like you, but as a friend. Please forgive me" he said and ran.

"It's ok oppa! Please find someone who you love!" Luna shouted.

Luna liked Kyuhyun, but she was a nice girl. Kyuhyun bought a ticket to U.S.A. He maked a bag and didn't forgot the ring that he wanted to give to Seohyun. When he arrived to America, he asked for the Seo's house. A halmoni informed him and he went there. He asked for Seohyun and Mrs. Seo said that she was in the ____________ Park. Kyuhyun went there and he saw Seohyun, looking to the sun going down. He ran there. He started to sing Call with all my heart. Seohyun also sang. She turned her head and tears of emotion came to her eyes.

"Seo Joohyun, will you marry me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I will, Cho Kyuhyun!" Seohyun smiled.