1 Year of Hell

Description

Han Jaehwan has always been a good girl. She was nice to everyone around her and she never did anything particularly horrible. So why does she have to endure one year of babysitting twelve spoiled brats? But could this year of Hell possibly turn into a year of Love? 

Foreword

Characters

 

Han Jaehwan

Being a Busan girl by heart, Jaehwan is an outgoing, friendly, and easy-going girl.

She's very intelligent, even graduating from high school a year early. 

Although she's usually a nice person, she can hold some major grudges.

 

 

Lee Sooman

Lee Sooman is the owner and founder of the largest fashion company in Seoul. He's very rich but he's known as a father figure among his employees.

He and his wife were unable to have any children of their own so they ended up adopting orphans. Twelve boys to be exact. 

Sadly his wife passed away 10 years ago.

 

Introducing the Boys

 

 

Minseok

 

 

Luhan

 

 

 

Kris

 

 

 

Joonmyun

 

 

Yixing

 

 

 

Baekhyun

 

 

 

Jongdae

 

 

 

Chanyeol

 

 

 

Kyungsoo

 

 

 

Tao

 

 

Jongin

 

 

 

Sehun

 

========================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

Han Jaehwa couldn’t believe it.

 

“Please have all your stuff packed and ready to go by tonight. The car will be picking you up early tomorrow morning,” Lee Sooman said with a slight small. He patted her on the head and left the meeting room leaving her all alone.

 

She just couldn’t believe it. She left her home, left with everything she owned and moved to Seoul. She left Busan for this? To be a little maid for a bunch of spoiled brats.

 

Sighing she picked up her bag and left. This was going to be a long year. 

---------------------

 

 

 

 

Better than it sounds. Honestly.

Please read and review if you have the chance. Subscribers are always welcome.