Excuses

EXCUSES

 

 

 


 In a relationship, the things that always matter are: love, trust, and the number one rule: never forget your anniversary date. It was never really hard for normal people, but it was considered a pure heroic feat for idols such as Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park. Jiyong was always the romantic type, getting himself in all sorts of cheesy situtations for the one he loves. Even through the jampacked schedules and activities, he'd never get tired. But on one super busy day.... he did. 

Its not surprising though, since Big Bang had just made their epic comeback. They were always busy, and they never had time for themselves. Kwon Jiyong was not an exception. 

 

 Kwon Jiyong had this uncanny ability of making almost everybody believe his excuses. He could think of the most believable up to the most ridiculous excuses known to man. Only two people could see through him. YG being the first, and Sandara Park being the second. Despite this, his short cheesy excuses would never fail to make her heart skip a beat, and things like these would always make his day. 

 

 On a particular day, when Big Bang was preparing for more promotions for their new album, Dara, annoyed, asked him straight ahead.

 

"You forgot again, didn't you Jagiya?"

               

"Huh?" was his only response. It was then that he noticed that the atmosphere seemed like their has to be a special occasion brewing in. Was he the only one that forgot? With all the activities and promotions going on, did he miss something? Dara answered his unspoken question.

 

"You forgot, today's our anniversary."  Dara's annoyance flew away and was replaced with worry and anxiety. 

 

Jiyong's mind automatically responded to her words. He mentrally slapped himself. He launched his ever famous smirk but was then replaced by a soft calming smile with a piercing stare that could melt a woman's heart. Dara, however, tried her very best not to give in. She heaved a sigh.

 

"It may not be on the top of your list right now, seeing as all of you are working your 's off for your comeback... And I'm probably disturbing you right now..." She continued, fidgeting and making an ET sign with her fingers. "Mianhe, I just wanted to see if you were okay from all the stress and fatigue. I.. uhhm.. im sorry, I just hoped that you remembered how important today is...-" 

 

 

"Jagiya... what is one day ...compared to you being mine everyday?"