Endo's Silly Thoughts And Ideas

Not Really A Normal Guy With An Abnormal Problem
Please log in to read the full chapter

Endo is a beta. And thank goodness that he is a beta. 

Because he cannot stand those idiots alpha-omega in love that currently happens in his club. And they have not taken any further action to date each other or to declare their utmost pure eternal love like Romeo and Juliet.

First case. Curtis was usually the most friendly omega in the team until months ago. Endo and others are well awared that Curtis is quite reserved after January's break. But while the others do not really think too much about it, Endo can see that Curtis always prefered to be near Cody or Darwin constantly. Sometimes when other players realized the situation, they would tease Curtis and called him as a third wheel. The said omega did not seem to mind but Cody has a different opinion about the joke. He does not look happy if anyone called his omega friend a third wheel.

Endo is definitely so sure both idiots are already in love ages ago but they still have no clue how to pursue each other. Or maybe they did think about it but then they did not know what to do with Darwin the clueless beta who supposed to be Cody's forever partner. Maybe Endo should suggest them a solution since the trio are living together nowadays. Not a bad idea.

Second case. The red beast captain. Yes, Endo is talking about Virgil the main defensive alpha of the squad. Now, that alpha is never shy to show how he admires Joel the beta. After all, Virgil himself has admitted in the past that

Please log in to read the full chapter