Green Is Not Your Color, Curtis

Not Really A Normal Guy With An Abnormal Problem
Please log in to read the full chapter

For a long long time, Curtis believed what he felt for Cody and Darwin were just a platonic love. He rarely cared if they are going somewhere else without him because he understood sometimes they also needed their private moment. Even when Cody saved his life and claimed him as his omega, Curtis never tried to replace Darwin's role as Cody's romantic partner.

So Curtis was feeling a bit confused when one evening he found himself upset to see Darwin spent too much time talking to one particular omega named Macca. The club training session was over almost half an hour ago and he himself finished his therapy session earlier ahead of time. When he entered the locker room, Darwin was already talking and laughing with Macca. They did greet him briefly before they continued their conversation in Spanish.

At the moment, he was sitting next to Cody who was busy packing his things.

"Cody..."

"Hmmm..."

"Don't you feel annoyed when Darwin talked too much to others? You know, like he was too focused on other people rather than you?"

"No. I don't feel that way. Because we spent enough time together at home. And everyday."

Curtis sighed. At the same time, he felt frustrated with Cody's lack of resentful answer. He frowned when he saw Macca wrote something on Darwin's palm. Then, both of them giggled like a bunch of schoolgirls. 

Curtis yelped when suddenly Cody flicked his forehead without warning.

"Cody, that's hurt!" He covered his forehead with his hand.

"Curtis, are you jealous?"

"No, i'm not!"

"Yes, you are. I can write some poems on your forehead to prove it."

"Why you...You're so mean," Curtis rubbed his forehead and pouted while continued watching those beta and omega on the opposite side.

"That's weird. He's my partner but i'm not jealous. You

Please log in to read the full chapter