rumors

rumors

Rumors have been circulating that Yunjin and Sakura are dating, but both of them are neither confirming nor denying. 

 

What could be the reason of the rumors?

 

Huh Yunjin

 

The said girl just recently moved to their company a month ago, and everyone had their mouth agape when Yunjin ran to Sakura and hugged her tightly.

 

Sakura who is known for being cold to other except with her best friends, Chaewon and Kazuha. Sakura who is always serious when it comes to work, and the woman who is very intelligent and sharp with her words.. So it was a surprise for everyone when they saw her smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Are you not really dating Sakura? Like she really softens up when it comes to you!” Yunjin just laughed at one of their co-worker. She is used to being asked if she’s dating Sakura each time one of their co-workers get the chance. 

 

Sakura, on the other side, is not getting questions about them. Why? The only answer they can get from her is a glare and a “get back to your work” answer.

 

“You look like you’re going to end someone’s life” Chaewon asked as she noticed that the older girl is glaring at Yunjin and whoever that co-worker she is with, “seriously, just why don’t you say that you two are together? So that you won’t have to look like you’re gonna kill someone every time Yunjin’s hanging out with someone?” 

 

“What do you mean? This is how I always look” Sakura defended herself, “and I’m not jealous.”

 

Chaewon sighed. “Nobody said you are. And please remember that, that’s your wife and that you two have a child.” 

 

The truth is, Sakura and Yunjin have been married for 5 years now, and has a 3-year-old child named Eunchae which they conceived through IVF.

 

“Speaking of the devil, she is coming here.” As Sakura heard Chaewon, she looked at Yunjin who is walking towards them with a bright smille wearing on her face. Chaewon bid her goodbye giving them some alone time together.

 

“Hi, love. Why are you frowning?” Yunjin noticed the look on Sakura’s face and it immediately hit her of what the reason could be.

 

Yunjin scratched the back of her head, “ah, that co-worker, our co-worker just asked me again if we are dating. And you know, as always, I don’t answer them because I know how much you wanted to protect your privacy, our family’s privacy, and I respect that.” The younger girl knew how much Sakura protects her privacy, so when she came into their company, she knows that she cannot tell everyone about their status (except Chaewon and her girlfriend, Kazuha, of course).

 

Sakura hearing those words felt guilty, and without hesitation, kissed Yunjin on the lips not caring about what the others would think when they see them.

 

“I’m sorry, my love.” Sakura caressed her cheeks before leaning into her ear to whisper something. Yunjin gasped hearing those words coming out from .

 

 

huh.yunjin posted a photo

 

huh.yunjin: my wife said that it's okay to show who owns her

 

kimchae: congratulations, i guess..

 

kazuhae: FINALLY! I CAN FINALLY WORK WITHOUT BEING ASKED IF YOU TWO ARE DATING OR NOT every one and each of you, they're married

 

miyawakisakura: i love you :)

 

 

And everyone had their mouths agape again when they found the actual truth.