Second try

The two times Hyukjae tried to trick Jongwoon, but Jongwoon was twice as smart

[Sunday]

 

After bravely managing to divert Jongwoon's focus from his cell phone last night, Hyukjae was so anxious creating plans that he couldn't even sleep properly. Unlike her boyfriend who was curled up under the sheets sleeping like a baby.

 

And that brings us to the current situation…

 

The clock was already showing 7:00 in the morning and there was no sign that Jongwoon would wake up. Not when he was completely snuggled against your body, burying his face in your chest and trapping your legs with his.

 

And on the one hand that was good. A sleeping Jongwoon couldn't make him go to the dentist. On the other hand, him being completely wrapped around him and trapping his limbs meant that he wouldn't be able to reach the older man's cell phone and delete the damn message once and for all!

 

He felt like he was running out of time with every passing second, so he decided to fight the comfort of having Jongwoon clinging to him and start taking action!

 

Well, thinking seems easier than actually doing.

 

It turns out that Jongwoon was stronger than he looked and even though he was asleep, the grip was strong enough to keep him there and continue using him as a pillow unconsciously. In this case then there was no other option. He would have to play dirty.

 

"Jongwoon-ah"

 

He tried to call first, hoping there would be a reaction from the older man, but he didn't even move so he intensified things. Hyukjae managed to free his arm from the grip and started poking the older man's cheek, who responded to his action with a grunt and sank even deeper into the young man's chest.

 

Hyukjae then went on the attack and blew in hyung's ear, bothering him until he got angry and hit him with slaps on the arm and chest that he was hiding, leaving the comfort of the sheets and sitting on the bed quite irritated.

 

"Aish Hyukjae, let me sleep in peace!"

 

"It's late and you were squeezing me to death, you deadly koala."

 

"Koala? What the - oh you know what, it doesn't matter. Now that you've done the favor of ruining my wonderful sleep, you'll make me coffee as a reward"

Jongwoon smiled and the young man rolled his eyes.

 

"I always make coffee anyway"

 

"I know, but it seems better for me to tell you to do it" I'm going to take a shower.

Jongwoon warned and jumped out of bed.

 

Okay, now it was time to act.

 

Hyukjae pretended to stretch his neck and confirmed that his hyung was in the bathroom, so he quickly but silently took the sheets off him and grabbed hyung's cell phone that was on the next cabinet ready to delete the message sent by the Doctor's secretary. Im.

 

When he was about to press delete, his cell phone rang loudly indicating a call and hyukjae's heart almost stopped when he heard the shower turn off and he had to act quickly.

 

"Who was Hyukjae-ah?" Jongwoon asked with just his head sticking out of the bathroom.

 

"They were calling from Busan hyung, I think it was voice phishing, I already hung up" Hyukjae said what came into his head and mentally beat himself up for the bad excuse

 

"Sons of es, if they call again answer and tell them to screw themselves" Jongwoon said returning to the shower

 

"Right" Hyukjae nodded although surprised that his hyung believed him.

 

It must be someone who was robbed in France

 

After that, Hyukjae shrugged and continued what he was doing. He quickly managed to delete the messages this time and then carefully placed his cell phone back on the phone and got up to finally go make breakfast in a good mood for having successfully managed to escape his dentist appointment!

 

(At least that's what he believed)