First try

The two times Hyukjae tried to trick Jongwoon, but Jongwoon was twice as smart

[Saturday]

 

Hyukjae was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching a random variety show and waiting for Jongwoon to finish taking a shower when a notification arrived on the older man's cell phone.

 

He looked away from his cell phone and debated internally whether he should see it or not, but just as he was about to let it go, another notification arrived, making the young man curious.

 

'Well, maybe it's an emergency, it's already so late, it's hard to look'

 

He thought before taking out his cell phone and reading the message through the notification bar (so as not to leave a trace of his little peek)

 

His heart missed a beat when he found out what the message was about.

 

-----

Jimin (Dr. Im's secretary)

 

. Jongwoon-ssi, I just wanted to remind you that Hyukjae-ssi's monthly appointment is next Tuesday, please find a way to bring him.

 

. I count on your help with this mission, Jongwoon-ssi 🫡

-----

 

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! If Jongwoon reads this I won't have a chance to escape the appointment! I need to think quickly!

 

Hyukjae's brain worked a mile a minute trying to find a quick solution to get rid of the message and stop Jongwoon from seeing it and when he calmed down enough to think of the obvious (deleting the message) he heard the door unlock and his blood froze. .

 

All he managed to do before Jongwoon arrived in the room was drag the notification from the home bar, but that wouldn't be enough to hide the message. Not against a social media and chat app addict like your hyung.

 

There was no other option. He would have to appeal.

 

"Hyukjae-ah, why are you looking at my phone?" Jongwoon asked, sitting on the couch, still with a towel around his neck and droplets running from his black hair.

 

"It's nothing hyung, I want to see what day it is but my cell phone was too far away" he invented the first thing that came to mind and hoped that his lie would be convincing

 

"It's literally in front of you, you just had to lean over and pick it up" Jongwoon said in disbelief

 

"It was still too far for me, yours was just a hand away" He shrugged, returning the cell phone to where it was and turning to rest his head on his hyung's shoulder.

 

"Aish, sometimes I forget that you're completely lazy" he accused, rubbing his hair and purposely hitting Hyukjae with several droplets of water that wet his face

 

"Hyung! I'm all wet!"

 

"You're supposed to learn how to lie straight, Hyuk. I know you're hiding something, you better tell me soon" Jongwoon said, finishing drying your hair, now calmly.

 

Hyukjae held his breath for a second and went into action again

 

"I'm not, hyung. If you don't want me to touch your cell phone, just say so, you don't need to imagine things that don't exist"

 

"Don't play the victim Hyukjae, it won't work" Jongwoon wisely intercepted the drama and sighed, lowering the towel.

 

"Okay, let's not fight about this. Since you don't want to tell me I'll let it go, but I won't forget your suspicious attitude"

 

"It's just your imagination" Hyukjae shrugged and buried his nose in Jongwoon's wet neck, feeling a shiver pass through the area.

 

Jongwoon didn't argue anymore and accepted the show of affection. He held the youngest's cheek, the area gently with his thumb, and snuggling close to each other, they forgot everything around them and got lost in their own little world.

 

(Well, Jongwoon got lost. Hyukjae's mind was still frantic creating plans to keep Jongwoon away from the smartphone until Tuesday. Fighting for him!)