It's the Dorky Prince,Karam story...

-One shot-

There's a couple of kids playing the swing at the park.The girl are crying and the boy almost want to drop his tears...

"You promise you will come back right?",the boy say in flutter tone.

"Huk huk...i..huk...promise.And you promise huk..hukk..you will marry me.Okay?",the girl now crying hardly.

"Don't cry.If you cry..i..i..cry too!"

"Hey..huk..huk..boys..huk..cant..huk..cry."

"Keep this.We will always be together as long you wear this..",the boy give the girl a plastic ring and placing it in her tiny finger.

"It...so pretty.",the girl smile."Then,you should keep this."The girl now take off one of her earring and hand it over to boy.

"Can a guy wear this??",the boy take a look at the earring.

"Just wear it for me!",the girl insist.

"Okay..but,promise me.You will return and find me.If not..i..ll find you!"

"Okay.."

The kids now doing a pinky swear before the girl crying out loud and hug the boy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 13 years..a guy who looks like he a high school student standing infront of the enterence of the theme park and keep glancing at his watch.

"Karam!!!!!Over here!".Injun yelled at the him eventhough he just a few meters from him.

"Ya!No need to shout my name out loud!"Karam went to Injun and 3 others guy.

"You're late!",Mika smack his shoulders.

"Ouch!Do you really need to do that everytime we meet?Aigo,i should stay away from you."

"Yea..everytime he meets us,he do that.Why you need to do that?Is it some sort of trademark?",Hyunmin say while grabbing something inside his bag."Where is that thing?"

"Did you forget to bring it?",the shortest guy with a cap on his head asked.

"No..i'm sure i put in here this morning.Hah!Found it!"

"Let's go inside!!!"Injun yelled again.

"Ya!Don't embarrassed us!!"Karam smack Injun head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They rides everything in the theme park.Then they stopped at cafe nearby.

"Karam-ya..why don't you get someone?" Mika asked while drink his coffee.

"Still remember the childhood friend,huh?"Hyunmin raised his eyebrow.

"Hey..i thought you guys don't want to bring this up again.."

Mika:Well,you know..Huh,i'm sick being the cupid for you..The girl asked me again.

Hyunmin:You mean..the girlsss...

Karm:Tell them no.

Injun:Wah..Karam being bad boy.Haha..you so lucky to get the intention yet you reject all the girls..aigo..That so ungrateful.

Jay:What a shame...

Karam:Huh,you guys can talk what ever you like.Now,i want to eat.I'm hungry.

Injun turn his side then suddenly he screamed.

Injun:Wah!Pretty girls!!!We are lucky today!!

Hyunmin:Count me out!

Karam:Me too..

Mika:Ya!Can you please stop screaming like the girls in our school when Karam pass by them??

Jay:OH!Wah..that's one look like my type.

Injun:Jay,let's go greet them!

Jay:I agreed!

They both stand up and try to walked away before Karam grabbed both of their collar shirt.

Karam:Ya,where you guys want to go?You promise we will have fun today.And no flirting other girls..(glaring at them)

Injun:Aah...ah..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them walking around the theme park before trying another rides.Some eyes been looking,gazing to them.Other girls already talk,whispering to their friend,chukling and looking like they are superstar.

Jay:We'r famous eventhough this is not school...

Injun:Hey,we'r hot.That why..

Hyunmin:Hmm..i dont like this.Are we done wrong?

Mika:Rilex!!Chill out.We'r done nothing.We just a poor creatures create by god that makes us so smacking hot and y for them to look.

Karam:There's he goes again...

Karam just ignore the eyes and just straight walking.He checked his phone.

Karam:(turned around)Ya!Hurry up.There's will be a long line if we don't hurry.

Injun:Ye~araso!

Karam turn front and he suddenly bumped into someone.His phone dropped..

Karam:Ya!Can't you see where you walk?

The girl look at him,frowned her forehead.

Girl:What you mean by that?

Karam:I say..(looked at the girl)

Karam stunned.He can't believe what he sees infront of him.He thought his the only one 'poor' creature creat by god that captured everyone heart.The innocent eyes.The milky-white skin.The perfect figured.The brownish hair colour,perfect with her skin.He stunned..

Girl:Aren't you supposed to be sorry?

Karam hitched."Excuse me?"

Girl:Well,you the one who turn around and not infront...You the one who bumped into me.

Karam:Hah,you the one who trying to bumped into me.

Girl:Sorry?

Karam:Well,you trying to get closed to me,right?

Girl:What?Are you saying i'm stalking you?I'm not that crazy.Apoligize now!

Karam:You the one should apoligized!

Mika and the other came after saw what happen."Karam-ya,let's just forget about it..I'm sorry miss."

Karam:Why you say sorry to her?(grabbed his phone and walked away)

Girl:Huh,what's wrong with him?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika:Karam Karam Karam...

Hyunmin:Chill out bro!

Injun:That girl is kinda pretty you know...you let the chance go away...

Jay:Ai,Karam always acting liked that.But he's famous.Aish,this world is so evil and mean!

Karam:I want to go home.I'm tired.That girl is so annoying.

Mika:Aigo,can't believe you just being like that...such a bad boy.

Karam:Bye bye!!!Don't ever mention it again!!

At home,

Karam already having his dinner and he went to his bedroom.He then took out a box under his bed.He opened the blue box with polka-dots shape,then he took out one piece of earring along with an old picture..

Karam:~~~~-ah,where are you?Why you don't even contact with me?I already send you my new address right??

Then his phone rang.At first he ignores it but when he saw the phone light up he decide to answer it.

"Who change the ringtone?",he thought."Yoboseoyo..Who's there?

"Ya!!!Give back my phone!!!"

Karam apart his phone away from his ear."What do you mean?"

"We took the wrong phone!!I want my phone back!"

"WHAT?",Karam then look at the phone.There was a strap hanging on top of the phone.A small teddy bear.As far as he know,he didn't put any strap on his phone cause it will just disturbing him.

"Yoboseoyo?Yoboseoyo!!Hey,i want my phone back!"

"Are you the one who trying to bump into me this afternoon,at Lotte World?"

"Yes..eh?I'm not trying to bump into you.Beside you the one who bump into me!"

"A..araso araso..."

"Give back my phone!"

"Let's just meet tomorrow.It's already night.I'm tired."

The girl started to cry."There'r something important in that phone.I want it back!"

Karam just sigh."Huh..fine.Where are you?"

"At the park.Road 72 beside the coffee shop."

"Huh,fine.Wait there.Bring my phone also."

"I know that!"

Karam hang up."Tsks..she really like to pushing people.She kinda remind me of someone.Well never mind.How can i compare ~~~~-ah with her?That so wrong.~~~~-ah is a lot better than her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey sweet girl!Why are you doing here this late?".Some dowdy guy trying to flirting with her.

"Aigo,where is he?",she just ignored the guy.

"Hey!I'm talking to you."The guy suddenly grabbed her shoulders and spun her around.

"Hey!"The girl avert the guy hand from her shoulders.

"Well well...you are pretty.Why dont you come with me?".The guy grabbed her wrist.

"HEY!!!Let me go!!".The girl struggling to let go.

The dowdy guy just laugh.Evil laugh..

Then,someone just kick his making him rolled away.

"Come,let's run!".Karam grabbed the girl wrist and run as hard as they could until the guy is not chasing them again.

"Huh..huh..i told you.Just meet tomorrow.Why are you so stuborn?".Karam trying to take a breath.

"The girl suddenly tears up.She wrapped his body with her arms and crying.

"Hey,don't cry.".Karam took off his jackets and put them on the girl shoulders.

The girl look at him. she saw the earring that Karam wears.Suddenly she remind of the pass...

"Don't cry..if you cry,i...i..cry too!"

"Hyunchul?Hyunchullie?",she speak after stop crying.

Karam frowned."Hey,how do you know my name?Are you stalking me again?"

The girl cries again..

Karam panicked.What's wrong with this girl???

"Hyunchullie,it's me!Don't you reconize me?Here,remember?".The girl took the necklace she wores and showned them to Karam.The locket was a plastic ring with pink colour.

"That's...".Karam heart beat faster.Not because of the running,but the girl and the plastic ring.

"~~~~-ah?Isn't you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked around the street.Talking many things.Karam the one who asked the question a lot and the girl just smiled at his action.

Karam:I been wanting to say this since 13 years ago but you just leave....

"What is it?",the girl facing him.

Karam:I never forget about you.I was sad went we need to apart way from each other.I miss you.I keep waiting,hoping that you will shown up.Hoping that you will never forget our promise.

Karam took the girl hands."I..love you!"

The end.....

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  The charisma and husky voice Hyunmin oppa is coming next!!!

                                 Hope you guys like it ^^

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~