Genki Dama

As You Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you hurt?"

 

The human gently cups the android’s face as she inspects for any injuries.

 

Slowly, she reaches down to the cold skin of the cyborg’s arms to check for signs of a spark.

 

329 shakes her head and holds on to the warm hands on her arms. 

 

Soon after, the android lets go to wipe the trickle of blood on 221’s lower lip.

 

"You’re hurt." 

 

It’s nothing for the human, she's been through worse. If anything, the subtle quiver in 329’s voice hurts her more.

 

221 shakes her head and smiles to reassure the android. 

 

Holding onto the hand and leaning into it, the human closes her eyes and savors the moment even just for a few seconds.

 

They have raided the Red Ribbon Army base to destroy them once and for all. 

 

Even without the initiative on their part, they were bound to be hunted down as they had a dragon ball, and the remaining androids were programmed to kill their rogue sister. 

 

Striking first gives them the advantage of the element of surprise. At least that’s what 221 likes to believe.

 

The room reeks of a metallic smell. Both from the blood and the broken cyborg parts of their enemies. 

 

More than a hundred of 329’s ‘siblings’ lie on the floor, beaten with enough damage to render them useless. 

 

It makes sense. She was Dr. One’s first successful creation. Those before her are either weaker or have critical flaws. 

 

Fighting them wasn’t hard, just tedious with the volume.

 

Their real battle was just about to start because, in the eyes of her second creator, 329 had the most critical flaw out of all his creations. 

 

She wasn’t obedient.

 

This led the mad doctor to his final project.

 

The cold, ruthless, and impossibly strong Android 330. 

 

In the battle before this, 221 and 329 were able to get rid of the doctor. But they too had their losses. 

 

They lost all but one of their dragon balls and 221 was almost killed by the army’s perfect android.

 

Thanks to Karin’s Senzu and a quick trip to Metro West, the two were able to recuperate. Now they are lying in wait for the arrival of their enemy.

 

The control panel shows them the location of all androids and there is one approaching them at a scary speed.

 

In haste, the human produces a glow on her hands and urges the android to take it.

 

329 knits her brows in confusion.

 

Why is 221 giving her the Genki Dama she collected earlier? This was their last resort to defeating the evil android.

 

It carried the hope of every living thing on the planet.  

 

Including hers.

 

221 can’t help but giggle at the adorable face in front of her.

 

"I’m giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter