New School

Pledis High's Slave

 

Chapter 2 

New School

 

Today was your first day in school. You got your backpack and headed towards the kitchen where your mom was preparing breakfast. 

“Omma, you don’t have to prepare breakfast. Go rest, you have work in a few hours.” You said, kissing her cheek. Your eyes moved towards the clock on the wall and you gasped.

“Oh, no! I’m so going to be late!” you grabbed a toast from the table and ran to the door. You couldn't afford to be late on the first day of school.

“What about your breakfast?” You heard your mom call but you just munched on the toast and ran to catch the subway. The closest school in this area would take at least fifteen minutes with the help of the subway.

 

Just as the doors of the train was closing you made a run for it and managed to get in. 

Yes! 

You did a victory pose and in return received weird looks from the people around. A girl wearing the same uniform as you was standing next to you. She giggled at your weirdness and held out her hand.

“Annyeonghaseyo!~ Are you a new student?” She asked. "I've never seen you around before." She had shoulder length hair and cute eye smile.

“Yeah, it’s my first day today.” You replied shaking her hand. You felt a bit shy around new people.

“What grade are you in?”

“I’m a junior.” You replied.

“So you are my chingu, then!” The girl smiled at you.

“Um, not really. I skipped a year.” You explained slowly. You did not like being younger than everyone else in the class.

“Well… then you can be my dongsaeng! But it’s okay. Since we are in the same year you don’t have to call me unnie or anything. We can still be friends.” The girl smiled at you.

Friends? You smiled at the word. So she was going to be your first friend. “Ne.” You replied. “Oh by the way my name is Hye Sung. Im Hye Sung.”

“Oh, I just rambled on without even introducing myself right?” The girl giggled. “I’m Soyeon! I hope we become good friends.”

You smiled and nodded at her. The train came to a stop and both of you exited. “Let me see your schedule. Which section are you in?” Soyeon questioned.

“I’m in section B.” You replied and handed her the schedule.

“Wah! This must be fate! We are in the same section, that means we have the same classes.”

Your eyes widened in surprise. You were really happy though. Then I won’t be a loner in my classes. Awesome.

 

Both of you were walking leisurely when you heard the school’s bell ring.

“Crap! Let’s run!” Soyeon said and started running. You followed her and made it through the doors before it closed.

“That was close.” Both of you giggled and headed inside.

Soyeon helped you find your locker. The school and the students seemed pretty normal. There were a few couples here and there and then bunch of students just trying to get to their classes.

You were placing a book in your locker when you realized that it was getting far too quiet in the halls. You turned around to ask what was going on when you found yourself slammed against the lockers with Soyeon next to you. “What the he-“

“Shh. It’s Nu’est.” Soyeon said and pointed towards a group of boys walking down the hall. Everyone had moved out of the way for them to walk which explained why you were slammed against the lockers.

“Who are they?” You whispered. Your eyes landed on a blonde chick in the group. Well, you couldn’t really tell if that was a boy or not.

“Who is that girl?” You asked a bit too loudly, pointing towards Ren.

“SHHH!! What if he hears you? That’s Ren and he is not a girl.” Soyeon explained. Unfortunutaly for you he had heard you. He turned his head to find the owner of the voice. He glared at you before turning around and walking. You shuddered at his gaze, he had such black aura around him. What the hell?

“Oh ! I hope he forgets about it or you are in trouble.” Soyeon whispered pulling onto your arm.

“I’m not scared of that wimpy little boy. It looks like he would fly away in the wind really.” You shrugged. Seriously which boy would dye their hair pale blonde and have it in a ponytail? Wasn't dyed hair against the school rules anyways?

“Don’t underestimate him or anyone else in Nu’est really. They are all great fighters.” She shook her head.

Who cares? It’s not like they would hit a girl. “Whatever, let’s go to class.” You linked your arms with Soyeon and headed to the classroom while Soyeon explained to you what Nu’est was all about on the way.

She explained how they were idolized by everyone, even the administration because they would fight the bullies and they weren't bullies themselves. Soyeon went on about how talented the boys were artistically and phsically as they were great fighters. She explained each and every member one by one for you in so much detail that it felt like you have known them forever.

"Why do people idolize them anyways? It's stupid." You rolled your eyes.

"It is. But they are like the heroes of this school. They keep the reputation of the school clean by taking care of the bullies and in return they are able to have passing grades despite their low attendance." Soyeon shrugged.

Weird, I thought they only had these types of boys in movies not in actual high schools... You tilted your head in confusion and entered the classroom.

--

A/N: Thank you for commenting and subscribing :) I have one more chapter ready but AFF is being really weird with loading pages and all the other technical stuff but I'll try my best to update :) 

In the meantime you can check my other stories which I will shamelessly advertise here, kekeke.

Studying Abroad DongwooXOC ft. Block B and rest of Infinite.

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur SunggyuXOC ft. Teen Top and rest of Infinite.

The Impasse of My Heart JunhyungXJiyoon a 4B2ST fic.