New Neighborhood

Pledis High's Slave

 

Chapter 1

~New Neighborhood~

 

You had just finished moving and organizing everything in your new room. This new house was not as big as the last one but it was enough just for you and your mom. After your dad’s sudden death, the other house had become too big for your family. So now you were in this new smaller house away from your past.

You looked at your new uniform and smiled thinking about your first day at the new school. You were worried about whether if you could make friends as this was in the middle of the school year, and whether if you could fit in.

“Hye Sung! Can you go to the grocery store? We are out of eggs!” You heard your mom call from the kitchen which brought you back from your thoughts.

“Sure!” You shouted back for her to hear and grabbed your jacket, heading out of your room. Once receiving the money you got your keys, put on your sneakers and headed to the neighborhood mart.

You got into the store and bought a carton of eggs. You did not know anything about this new place so you decided to walk a bit faster to reach your home.

BAM!

Suddenly your face had collided with a hard surface. Ouch, what in the world-? You looked up to realize that hard surface was someone’s chest. A boy in a hoodie was glaring at you.

“I’m sorry.” You apologized quickly with a small bow, tilting your neck downwards.  That’s when you realized that the eggs were cracked from the collision.

“Watch where you are going next time.” The boy glowered at you making you feel uncomfortable. He looked around your age, a high schooler.

“Aish, the eggs are broken.” You muttered under your breath. “Hey, it is not just my fault. You could have moved out of the way.” You replied and looked up at him to meet his gaze. Wrong move.

His eyes looked scary, like he could tear you apart in just seconds. “I-I mean you’re fine…wh-while the eggs are ruined…” You stammered as you went on about the eggs. Stupid what are you even saying, you mentally face-palmed yourself.

He had an unreadable expression on his face which you saw as anger. “…Here.” He grabbed your hand.

“What are you-“He turned your hand so your palm was facing upwards and placed some bills that would be enough for the eggs and walked away.

You stood there dazed for a second before realizing that he had just given you money. You did not ask for his money, it was your fault for not watching where you were going. “Hey!” You called and turned around facing the empty alley. He was nowhere to be found.

Oh well.

“How am I supposed to find him now?” You frowned and headed back to the grocery store to buy a new carton of eggs. 

---

A/N: Here is the first chapter. It is like a short introduction, really. Normally my chapters tend to be longer of course. I will have the next chapter up in a few hours which will have Nu'est in it. :) Oh and I didn't expect to have any subscribers with just the foreword so thank you for subscribing :)

**Oh and for those who read the foreword before I edited it. HyeSung is in the Junior class as well because she skipped a year. She is still 16 years old while all the Nu'est (except for Aron who is 18) are 17 years old. I just had to have them in the same class for plot reasons. :)

While you wait for the update, here is a cute JR gif to entertain you. P.S.: this gif is not mine.

~