Detention

Pledis High's Slave

 

Chapter 14

~Detention~

 

“NO WAY! I am not coming!” Soyeon shook her head frivolously.

It was the day after Aron’s offer and you were in class, talking to Soyeon during break. She was not agreeing to hanging out with NU’EST. Considering how every single female in the school was going crazy for these boys you thought Soyeon would, too.

“I don’t like them. They are so conceited, especially than Ren guy. Ugh.” She shook her head.

“Please please pretty please? It’s just a movie!~” You asked her with aegyo.

“NO!” She shook her head. “You can go yourself.”

“By myself? I’ll be the only girl. It’s awkward. I don’t want to go but if I don’t I don’t think Aron will leave me alone.” You practically begged.

“Fine. But don’t expect me to be all friendly.”Soyeon warned.

“Of course, not! I love you bestie!~” You hugged her.

 

The bell rang right at that time so you hurried off to your seat. To your surprise Jr was in class with Ren and Minhyun.

“I didn’t know these two were also in this class.” You mumbled more to yourself but Jr heard you.

“Probably because we don’t show up in class.” Jr explained with a shrug staring front towards the board. You turned around and faced hi side profile.

“My point exactly. Why are you in class?”

“We are tired so we came here to sleep.” He smirked and faced you.  “So continue to take notes for me.” He added and placed his head on the table, ready to sleep.

UGH! The nerve of this guy! The teacher came in and you started taking your notes.

 

You made a mistake and started erasing it. To annoy the sleeping JR you started erasing extra hard so that the desk would shake.

JR stirred in this sleep due to the sudden movement and opened his eyes. “YAH! I’m trying to sleep here.” He hissed.

The teacher turned around to see what was going on. “Hye Sung, stop disturbing the class! Detention after school.”

“What but I didn’t-“You started but stopped yourself. “Fine.”You crossed your arms and scowled. It was the first time for you to get detention and it was all because of the idiot next to you. Well, at least I won’t have to tutor him today. With a frown you went back to taking your notes.

Jr felt guilty about getting you in trouble. Plus this meant he couldn’t have the tutoring session today which made him feel very depressed for unknown reasons. He wanted to apologize to you but his pride got in the way. It was her fault for waking me up…

 

After school you headed towards the detention room. Your teacher was already waiting for you.

“Go back to the classroom and clean everything up. I don’t want to see any sort of mess. It has to be perfect.”

“Ne, seongsaengnim.” You bowed a little and got the mop and the bucket of water.

Once inside the classroom you frowned. There was chalk dust everywhere and the desks were all messed up. Aish these rowdy kids.

You started mopping the floor while cursing out loud. “That stupid JR. UGH I HATE HIM! It’s his entire fault! That dumb-“

“I guess I shouldn’t help you then.” You heard a voice and stopped your cursing. You turned around and found JR standing against the wall by the door staring at you with an amused expression.

“What are you doing here?” You asked, raising your eyebrow.

“I came to help but I did not know you had such a potty mouth.” He remarked.

You rolled your eyes at him. “Well, if you came to help you can start by fixing these desks.” You ordered. “At least you know it was your fault.” You added.

Jr knew that too well but he wasn’t going to admit it. “No. It was your entire fault. I am just helping you so that we can still have the tutoring session.” He smirked amusedly. “You know how much I hate falling behind my studies.”

You narrowed your eyes at him in annoyance. “Yeah, right.”

You continued mopping the floor and finished it in no time. Jr was still fixing the tables. Lazy. You rolled your eyes and skipped towards the board to clean that up. It was a bad move. The floor was still wet so you slipped. “Aaa-“You close your eyes and waited to meet the cold and wet floor. Instead the strong arms caught you.

You looked up and met Jr’s eyes staring at you in concern. Your heart started beating faster and irregularly. You couldn’t take your eyes away from Jr. You blinked and broke away the trance. He coughed and let go of you. You quickly scrambled on to you feet.  

“Why are you so clumsy Hye Sung?” He asked.

“I am not that clumsy.” You argued weakly but you couldn’t even meet eyes with him. He rarely called you by your name and you liked how it sounded coming from him.

Jr cleared his throat. “I’ll go clean up the board and then we can leave. Go sit down.” He ordered and you obeyed.

 

Once done both of you headed out of the room.

“I’ll take you home. I don’t feel like studying.” Jr added. You nodded gratefully.

The ride to your house was quiet and none of you talked during the subway ride. Once at your house you faced Jr. “Thank you for walking me home.” You said and took out your keys.

“Hye Sung!” He called for you and you turned around and faced him curiously. He wasn’t calling you by ‘hey you’ or ‘yah’ today.

“I’m,” He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “I’m s-sorry!” He said really quickly. There goes my pride. He pouted which was  a rare action from him. Your eyes widened in shock at his words and expression.

He looks really cute like this, not intimidating at all. “It’s okay. You’re forgiven.” You smiled at him. You could tell how hard it was for him to swallow his pride and apologize so you didn’t want to make him suffer more.

Jr liked how you smiled at him. She is the prettiest when she smiles, really. Wait, what are you thinking you doofus!

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” You waved at him and headed inside.

Jr nodded absentmindedly still having an argument by himself in his head and headed towards his own house.

--

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating these past few days. I had school stuff and then there was a Japanese Festival here so I was dead tired when I got back home yesterday!~ Thank you guys so much for the comments I absolutely love reading them keep it up!~

And I passed 300+ subscribers in total today so happy!~ And half of those subs are for this story! YAY So many NU'EST fans :)

Here are some gifs for y'all. They are all from tumblr so not my gifs:

    

   

 

Oh and I made an unboxing video for the Nu'est's album so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVRIaKBEThM&list=UU1A8du-GVIAz3Gbskle3E0w&index=5&feature=plcp

 

And Lastly I am participating in the LEDAPPLE giveaway so if you guys could just click on this link I would be grateful!~

http://www.gurupop.net/event/promotion.gre.php?event=9&code=67757275706f7032323739