Questions

Pledis High's Slave

 

Chapter 13

~Questions~

 

You were dragged to the kitchen by Baekho. Ren was still glaring at you and Minhyun was indifferent. Aron kept on glancing at you and Jr with a knowing smile which started to creep out Jr.

Oblivious to Aron’s glances you looked at the mouthwatering food. “Here you go.” Baekho handed you a bag with instant Chinese food in it.

“Thank you.” You said and got the package from him. Jr came up from behind you and got himself a bag as well.

“Finally it’s not pizza anymore.” He rolled his eyes.

“I wanted to treat you to better food this time.” Aron said with a grin. “It’s a good thing we bought extra food. I mean look at it JR had a guest.” He smiled.

“Ah, well I am tutoring him so I am not really a guest.”You explained. It is not like we are friends… it’s more of a slave, master relationship at this point.

“Nonsense. You’re Jr’s friend, his first female friend that is, so you are our friend, too.” Aron cooed and sat down on the floor with his food in his hands.

“Thank you.” You mumbled and sat on the couch next to Ren. Jr sat on the other side of you so were sandwiched between the two boys.

Ren looked still mad about your comment earlier. “Um, Ren? Right?” You looked at him sideways. He did not speak. “I am sorry about earlier… you know for calling you girly…” You apologized. You did not like the awkward feeling between the two of you.

“Well…” Ren faced you with a smug expression, “I guess apology accepted.” He shrugged.

“Really?” Your eyes sparkled with happiness. “Thank you!~” You were about to throw your arms around him in happiness but stopped yourself right on time. Of course the boys had already realized what was going on. Jr glared at Ren who smirked at Jr in response. The trio watched these in amusement.

You coughed awkwardly. “The food is really nice. Well, I have to get going.” You stood up.

“Oh. Hye Sung we are having a movie maratron at my house this weekend. As JR’s friend you are welcomed to come.” He invited you. Aron liked the change of emotions his cousin was showing around you so he wanted to observe you two better.

“I am sorry. I already have plans with a friend of mine.” You apologized. You had told Soyeon that you would go to the movies with her.

“Well, then bring your friend, too.” Aron urged on. “Pleasee,” He tried to do the puppy eyes, too.

You smiled, “I’ll ask Soyeon if she says okay, then…”Aron grabbed your hands.

“YES! Thank you. I’ll see you then!” He said happily while JR was throwing daggers at Aron. If only you weren’t my cousin… Jr cursed inwardly.

You giggled at Aron’s actions, oblivious to JR’s annoyance. “Are you sure you are the oldest one?”

“Yes I am. I am also the cutest and the most handsome one!” Aron stated with a hair flip.

You stifled a laugh. “Wow, very humble, too.” You shook your head in amusement. “Well, I’ll get going.”

 

You got your backpack from Jr’s room and headed to the door. Jr came to see you off.

“I see you are getting along with my friends.” He stated coldly.

“Well yeah they are friendlier than you.” You shrugged.

“Mwo?!” Is this girl for real? “Anyways. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He smirked.

You did not like the look in his eyes. It seemed like he was going to make you pay for saying that. You let out an awkward laugh. “I’ll see you tomorrow, then.” You walked away.

 

Once you were out of sight Jr entered the house and met the boys’ mischievous looks. “So, what’s going on?” Aron questioned crossing his arms with a smirk.

So Jr ended up explaining his agreement with you and how you were tutoring him now.

“C’mon if you needed a tutor you could hire the best tutor in the country. Obviously you are interested in her.” Minhyun concluded after Jr’s explanation.

“Well, she is an interesting person.” Jr shrugged not understanding what Minhyun meant. More like he did not want to understand what he meant.

“Fool. You know that’s not what Minhyun said.” Ren rolled his eyes.

“Do you like her?” Aron asked.

“What? You guys are hilarious. I mean I don’t hate her but I don’tlike her like that.” Jr assured s.

“Fine whatever you say.” Baekho shrugged.

“Make sure she comes over on Saturday.” Aron said glancing at his phone. “ I gotta go meet with my parents so you four have fun!” With that Aron left.

Jr let out a sigh of relief. “Finally he is gone. “ He slumped on the couch.

“So who is up for a racing tournament?” Minhyun asked getting the XBOX consoles out. Jr sat and watched s goof around. Do I really like her more than a friend? No, right? Jr shook his head in denial. Aron is just being his stupid self. I don’t like her.

---

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE YAY!~ I JUST GOT MY NU'EST CD IN THE MAIL SO TO CELEBRATE IT I TYPED UP THIS CHAPTER IN BETWEEN MY STUDIES :) Thank you guys sooo much for the lovely comments. Keep on commenting. I loooveee your thoughts really :)

Oh and here is a picture of my copy of the CD. I got a JR PHOTOCARD!!! YESSS! It's the first time I'm getting my bias for a photocard. I never got a bias from any othe groups before.

It says "saranghaeyo <3" on the card with his handwriting (printed).