• STAINS •

• FIRST TIME? •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crossing and uncrossing her legs for the umpteenth time, Wheein patiently awaits for her turn in a holding area decorated with classy textured wallpaper and polished Italian marble flooring. 

Judging from the luxurious leather sofa that she is sitting on and the soft hand-tufted rug beneath it, she is expecting the service here to be top-notch to be able to afford such a grand interior renovation.

Feeling paranoid about what she is going to experience soon, she starts to nibble on her lower lip nervously while massaging her temples.

 

"Ms. Jung Wheein?" A young lady dressed in a neatly ironed uniform and black heels called out for her and snapped her out of her anxious thoughts.

 

Moving through a long and narrow corridor lit with comforting warm lights that have been attempting to calm its passersby down everyday, Wheein kept her eyes fixed on the back of the lady's head and tried to count the number of bobby pins used for the neat high bun hairstyle.

 

 

Upon entering her destination: a bright and clean room, Wheein studied the surrounding that she is unfamiliar with.

Somewhere in the background, a soothing instrumental melody is being played softly through a ceiling speaker to elevate the atmosphere in the intimate space.

 

"Is this your first time here?" The actual person whom Wheein has made an appointment to see today, asked candidly. The lights in the room accentuated the polished leather high heels and could easily draw one's attention up to the pair of long and slender legs that are now crossed. 

"Umm, yes." Wheein tried to push a lump stuck in down and answered truthfully while her palms are starting to get sweaty.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." The older lady winked and gave a little laugh to lighten the mood; her high ponytail swayed gently as she moves.

 

 

Moments later, Wheein is now lying down on her back and feeling vulnerable while a splash of strong white light is aimed at her face.

"Now please open your mouth wide."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter