첫사랑 - First Love.

To My First Love,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

134 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

 

“Ari! Ari!” Jina came to my desk as soon as third period ended. “I’ll meet you at the cafeteria. I have to go quickly before they ran out of cream breads.” She said and she quickly went out the room.

“Ari!” Jaehyun coolly stood by the door, hands stuffed inside his pants. Jaehyun’s proportions tends to make him look like model. That’s why even as normal as standing, he makes it look editorial.

“Did you bring it?” He entered inside, walking towards me. “Good thing I haven’t left my house when your mom came by.” I said while I rummaged inside my bag.

“Here,” I handed over his spare sweatpants. Smiling at me, he said, “You’re a savior. Thanks, Ari.” He placed a cartoon of milk right on my desk. “I owe you one.” He gently pat my head before leaving the room.

 

 

 

115 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

 

“For someone who’s training to be an idol, Jaehyun seems to have quite an energy on him.” Jina stated as we watched Jaehyun’s class play soccer during their PE class. He was enthusiastically running across the field with a playful smile, masking the supposed exhaustion that should be evident on his face.

“He’s just that kind of student. He really doesn’t want to fall behind class especially now that we’re about to graduate.” I said and that was the truth. Some students tend to drop out of high school to focus on their training but Jaehyun promised his parents that he’ll finish his school in exchange of letting him sign up to this agency that recruited him.

“No wonder a lot of people admires him. Even the teachers.” Jina commented and I could only nod in agreement, “Yeah, he is,” Jaehyun scored a goal then his classmates ran up to him, cheering in victory. I briefly met eyes with him and then he smiled at me. I gave him a quick wave and nodded at him. I then left the premises, following Jina back inside.

 

 

 

82 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

 

“Are you home?” Jaehyun asked over the phone.

“Yeah, why?”

“Can I come over?”

I looked over at my clock, realizing that Jaehyun is too early to be home. “Aren’t you supposed to be practicing at this hour?” I asked and then I heard him chuckle, “Look outside your window.”

I immediately stood up, moving the blinds. Jaehyun was standing on our driveway, excitedly waving his arm. “I brought you your favorite chicken.” He showed me the take out bag on his other hand.

I rushed down to open the door for him. “I thought I was going to freeze to death over there.” He shivered while he let himself adjust to the temperature inside before removing his jacket. “Sorry, I was in the bathroom when you called. You could’ve just rang the doorbell.” I pointed out and Jaehyun suddenly look dumbfounded when realization hits him.

“Well, that was stupid.” He snorted.

“Yea, it was.” And then we both bursted out laughing.

 

 

 

75 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

 

“Wahhh, it’s so cold! Hold me, Ari!” Jina pulled me into a bear hug. “Why do you feel so warm?” She asked. I could feel her whole body sink into mine. “I don’t know. Probably due to our physiological difference.” I said while she further buried her head.

“Your future boyfriend would be lucky to have someone this warm to cuddle with.” Jina commented as she pulled away from me. She pouted, “Nevermind. I don’t want sharing you like this.”

I just giggled. “Why don’t you just get a boyfriend then?”

“Nah. I’m not really the type to commit.”

She looked at me, “You don’t have one either. Don’t tell me we have the same reason.”

I shrugged, “Probably.”

“What about Jaehyun? You two have known each other since you were kids. Haven’t you developed certain feelings for him at some point?”

I shook my head and directly answered, “Jaehyun’s just a friend.”

 


 

64 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

 

“What’s up?” I saw Jaehyun standing on our front steps, his hands were hidden behind his back but I could clearly see the red gift bag hanging at the back of his legs.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re going on a trip with your parents.” I asked, clearly surprised by his presence. I haven’t seen him for two weeks and it  was impossible to even catch a glimpse of him at school. It was a miracle to see him during this holiday season especially since they would take their trip immediately at the start of school vacation.

“Dad had to attend on something first so we moved it to tomorrow.” He shortly explained.

“Oh, I see.”

“Here.” He handed me the bag and I slowly took it from him. “What’s this?” He smiled at me as he excitedly said, “Merry Christmas, Ari!”

 

 

 

54 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

 

“Oppa! Look at this!” My sister, Arin, went running to Jaehyun as soon as she heard the front door opened. She pulled Jaehyun towards the living room where we were busy making friendship bracelets for her birthday party this coming weekend.

Jaehyun sat down on the floor as he tried to find the most comfortable position without cramping his long limbs. “Woah! How long have you been making these?” He looked at the stack of beaded bracelets on the table. Arin wanted to make at least five each for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter