• MAGE X MAGE •

• PC BANG: maple's stories •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been closed to a year since the couple has officially gotten together. Their parents have been pleased as the two young girls are socializing much better and even gained more friends at work albeit their decision not to get a higher ranking corporate job yet.

 

 

“Mr. Moon! Can you believe it?! Yong told me she is going on a trip next weekend with Byul!” “Two bamboo.” 

“Ahahaha, I was surprised too. I jokingly asked Byul if she is going to propose to Yong!” “Bei.”

The seniors who have been gathering every month for their neighborhood committee meeting and mahjong games, gossiped about their daughters openly.

 

Mrs. Moon slapped her husband’s arm before she discarded a mahjong tile. “Pabo, you’re scaring our future in-laws away!”

Mrs. Kim took the tile that was discarded by the female head of the Moon family and declared her victory with a big smile. “Mrs. Moon, this is a win-win situation for both of our families. We would be very happy to have the calm and collected Byul to take care of our reckless little girl."

 

 

 

“Yay! Let’s go!” Yongsun dragged her girlfriend towards a bus terminal with hastened steps. She and her girlfriend have decided to spend their weekends in a small town not too far from Seoul to celebrate their upcoming first year anniversary.

The two girls chatted non-stop on the coach bus to pass time quickly while other passengers were snoring away.

"This is nice. A break from staring at my computer screen the whole day... and night." Yongsun adjusted her thick reading glasses as she enjoyed the ever-changing landscape while sitting at the window seat.

"I couldn't agree more." Byulyi was equally guilty of abusing her body as she has stayed up late to play Maple's Stories on many occasions.

 

 

They checked into their booked lodging for the night before they started to explore around the vicinity.

 

After crushing the high scores inside a local arcade like the pro gamers that they are, the girls returned to their hotel to enjoy the private hot spring tub in their room before having their course dinner.

The pricey room which they have decided to splurge on, allowed them an unobstructed view of a beautiful lake situated at a lower altitude. The waterbody came with a folklore about an imperfect gumiho with only eight tails and an odd-eye. 

 

“Happy anniversary!” The young couple sitting next to each other exclaimed as they enjoyed the scenery while submerging their bodies in the pool of comforting spring water.

Byulyi and Yongsun woke up the next day on their fluffy and comfortable bed with a tired look on both of their faces. To simply put it, the ladies had too much loving fun in their private room the night before.

They checked out after a hearty breakfast buffet that featured freshly made kimchi at the hotel’s dining hall and decided to do some shopping in the popular town since their returning coach bus will not be here so soon.

 

And that was when their individual phone started to ring at the same time.

 

“Yong! I know you are away celebrating your first anniversary and I sincerely apologize if I’m interrupting any spicy time but I must tell you this!” Wheein shouted into her phone.

“Byul! Happy anniversary to Yongsun and you but you need to go now.” Hyejin tried to sound as composed as possible on the phone before she breaks the news.

And at the same time, their friends dropped the notification that they just received.

 

“THE GAME IS HAVING A SURPRISE 2-HOUR 3X DROP RATE EVENT STARTING IN 15 MINUTE’S TIME! AND WINNER OF THE MINI GAME IN THE EVENT TOWN WILL GET A GAME OF THRONES-COLLABORATED CHAIR FOR THEIR CHARACTER!”

 

Byulyi and Yongsun gasped into their own phone and glanced at a clock inside the souvenir shop that they are in. They ended their own call without even saying goodbye to their caller properly and turned to each other, not knowing what they should do now. 

 

“Uh, Byul! Do you want to go to that PC Bang that we just passed by and kill some time there while we wait for our bus?” Kim Yongsun! That’s some weak bull excuse! The data entry clerk cursed herself mentally.

“Sure! Of course, Yong! Let’s kill some mushro-, time! I mean time!” Okay okay, Moon Byulyi, calm the down. The customer service agent try to collect herself.

 

Looking at the clock agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter