gay panic

One Shot, Two Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Laughter echoed in the room, and the pillow was taken from Solar's face. "Come on, don't be a loser," Hwasa said. "Flirt back."

But Solar froze when looking at Wheein. Her brain couldn't find anything to say, and that was frustrating because she usually had some answer ready to give boys. But Wheein was a girl, and she was pretty, and she was looking at her with big brown eyes that sparkled and-

"She's blushing again," Moonbyul said, frustrated.

Wheein chuckled low, shaking her head before taking a shot of soju. Hwasa insisted some more, but Solar asked her to stop, whining and stamping her foot. But the brunette didn't listen to Solar and turned to Wheein, saying, "we're going to have to appeal to the show."

Show? What show? Solar wondered, looking intrigued at the two younger ones. She saw Wheein shrug and nod. She also saw Hwasa rub her hands excitedly, a mischievous smile on her face, and there was no doubt that she was enjoying this.

"Come here, unnie," Wheein said quietly as she refilled Solar's glass. Then she got up and offered the soju to her, smiling. Wheein made a point of showing the lone dimple on her cheek. She looked innocent even as she offered alcohol, maybe because of her angelic face. Her sweater's sleeves reached past her wrists and almost hid the hand that offered the drink. A not dangerous image. Cute even.

Solar hesitated anyway. Distrustful of that image of innocence, not because of Wheein per se, but because of Hwasa and her mischievous little smile.

"Solar unnie? It's just a shot to relax."

Relax for what? Solar leaned over and tried to pick up the glass, but Wheein withdrew her hand and shook her head, taking a step back. "Come here," she said again. Once more, Solar hesitated. She cast a glance at Moonbyul, who just shrugged, and a hesitant moment later, she stood up.

"Let's pretend we're at the club, huh? An act," Wheein said slowly. She started to pretend to dance. As Solar took the drink in her hand, a song started playing, Low specifically, and she saw Wheein nod at Hwasa. "Dance with me," Wheein said next, taking a sip of soju.

"Is that-" Solar started but was cut off by Moonbyul. "Go on, Solar."

Then Solar sighed and shook her body tensely. Wheein pointed to the glass in her hand, and Solar made an effort to drink the soju. She grimaced again as bitterness overran . When she looked at Wheein again, Wheein was dancing and smiling, amusement in her eyes. Solar tried to dance too, but her movements were clumsy. That only made Wheein smile more.

"So, you're at the club dancing like a loser, and let’s pretend someone as cool as Wheein would approach you

Please log in to read the full chapter