Little things

Little things

 

Because it was Saturday, she decided to do a big house cleaning. She vacuumed all the rooms, swept the dust from almost every place possible, cleaned the windows and washed the clothes. All the working made her sweat, so she even had to put her shorts and tank-top to the washing machine. Just when the washer started to work, she realized she was only wearing her underwear. She quickly went to the bedroom to put some clothes on.

 

She opened one half of the wardrobe and saw only long sleeved shirts, jeans, sweatshirts and sweatpants. She sighted, because all the clothes were meant to make you feel warm, but she was feeling rather hot after many hours of cleaning and she didn't want to wear something fancy in her own home. She opened the other half of the wardrobe and saw few of his boyfriend's t-shirts and shorts. She examined her boyfriend's clothes and took his favourite t-shirt and put it on. It looked like a mini dress on her. She breathed deeply in and felt the scent of her boyfriend's perfume, which she loves a lot.

 

Finally she sat on the couch and was going to watch TV when she heard her stomach making noises: she was hungry. She quickly stood up and went to the kitchen, to make something easy to eat. She made few sandwiches for dinner and returned to the living room, to finally rest, to watch something on the TV and eat.

 

For an hour or so she watched TV shows and music broadcasts, where she saw her boyfriend's group performance. He just loved to see B.A.P performing, because they looked so perfect and good on stage.

 

Suddenly she heard somebody trying to open the door, but not doing it successfully on the first try. She giggled to herself because of the clumsy person who couldn't open the door. She quickly ran to the door and opened it herself. It was no other than her boyfriend: Kim Himchan, the vocalist and the visual of B.A.P.

 

“I told you to separate my key from the others with a key ring.” She told him as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

 

“By the way, you were suppose to come tomorrow, I thought you had tight schedule today.” She added, while Himchan took off his jacket and shoes.

 

He wanted to answer her, but as he finally could get a look at her girlfriend, he only looked her with an open mouth. It was the first time for him to see his girlfriend so revealed, because she usually didn't like to show a lot of bare skin.

 

“Himchan, Mato calling!” She said jokingly while waving her hand in front of his face

 

“Baby... you look y.” He said after scanning his girlfriend's body, before pulling her closer and giving her a kiss. She felt her cheeks reddening. No matter what, she always starts blushing when she is in Himchan's arms and he says something beautiful, flattering or cheesy.

 

They moved to the living room and sat on the couch together. Himchan's arm was around her waist and her bare legs were over his.

 

“You know, you still haven't told me the reason why are you here today.” She said while changing the channel.

 

“Well... I really missed you and didn't want to wait for tomorrow morning before I could see you. So I asked my manager to drop me to your place this evening and after a lot of persuading and begging he finally agreed.”

 

“Yet you could not open the front door...” She said mockingly.

 

“How dare you to make fun of me, after a very exhausting day?” He said dramatically.

 

She only laughed at his expression, which was exaggerated and comical.

 

“And now you laugh at me too?” Himchan said frowningly. But seconds later his pout turned into a evil mischievous smile. She knew exactly what he was going to do next.

 

“Don't you dare to-” she was cut off by his tickling.

 

Luckily she could get away from his grip and ran around the house, until she ran in to the bedroom. Himchan followed her and she was trapped into the corner. Her hands were in a defensive position so he could not get closer and tickle her some more.

 

“HIMCHAAAN!” She screamed in a high pitch as he got closer.

 

She tried to get away, but this caused them to fall on the bed. Both were now lying side to side, looking the ceiling, laughing hard and panting at the same time. She is the happiest, when Himchan does these kind of little and simple things: just being there and being playful, being himself.

 

“I love you.” Himchan said softly, after getting his breathing normal, as he turned his face towards her.

 

She also turned herself to face him and said: “I love you too, my Himchannie~ ”

 

Himchan kissed her with passion. They got closer by putting their hands around each other, not breaking the kiss.