Kai and You

Dream with me! Oneshot collection!

A/N : Kai is not part of EXO in this fanfic.  :)

 

 

Your Pov

You were walking through the school gate to your school. You were last year student in SM High school.

With earphones in ears and iPod playing "History" by EXO, you didn't hear someone calling you from behind.

Suddenly you felt tap on your shoulder. You jumped in surprise and turned to person behind you ready to glare at him/her.

Your face softened when you saw your best friend smiling at you.

With soft smile you greeted him.

" Hi Kai oppa! How was your weekend? "

" Hi ___! It was nice. I meet with Jae from middle school. You remember him? " He asked walking beside me.

You nodded signaling him to continue. They talked about everything and nothing. Just as it always been. They weren't best friends for nothing. 

You still remember how we meet.

 

* Flash back *

Little girl was humming happy song while playing on playground. Her momy was on the bench near her.

Suddenly she saw boy in her age sitting under the tree with sad expression.

She walked near him and asked.

" Hi, why are you sitting here? "

Boy looked at her for a while but quickly turned away.

She was surprised by his actions but tried again.

This time she sat before him poking his arm to get his attention.

" Why are you sitting here alone? What's your name? "

He still ignored her but she poked his arm more time in every minute.

He suddenly held her hand to stop her from doing it. He looked at her and finally said.

" I sit here alone because I don't have friend here. I just moved so it's normal "

She felt sad for him. She sat up and pulled him with her on playground. He was shocked by her actions.

" What are you doing? " He asked her when they finally sat on swings. She walked behind him and pushed him, hoping he will smile a little.

" I want to be friends with you, is that bad? " She asked smiling at his back.

He turned his head and caught her  smiling face. He didn't known why, but he wanted this girl to be by his side, he felt he can open to her.

He smiled a little while saying.

" Hmm, I don't think it is bad, but do you really want someone like me as a friend? "

She shook her head and stopped his swing.

She stood before him and put out her hand.

" So? Friends? "

He looked at her and shook her hand.

" Yeah, friends "

From that time, they were inseparable. 

* End of flashback *

We walked to our lockets and get books. When we were still far from classroom the bell rang, signaling that classes is about to start.

" We have to run or we'll be late! " You shouted.

You took his hand and dashed to classroom.

You was too concerned to not be late, that you didn't saw Kai's blushing face when you grabbed his hand.

* It feels as if I found my missing puzzle whenever you are with me ___. *

He sweetly smiled following her.

They reached classroom just in time the teacher come.

< Fast forward >

Last lesson
You listened to teacher when he was talking about geometry. Math was your strongest subject.

At the other hand, Kai was glancing at you whole lesson.

He was really smart, so naturally he always came up first in tests.

He looked through window at corridor. Everywhere were paper hearts with lot of red and pink decorations.

It's normal in VALENTINES DAY.

Lot of girls prepared chocolates for him, but he rejected all of them.

In his heart was place only to someone special.

He waited for this day to come. He decided to confess to you today.

He pulled his cell phone and texted you.

 

> Messages<

To: ___

Hey :) Can we meet after school in nearby park? Around 7pm?

 

Your vibrated signaling new message. You curiously checked it and smiled because it was from Kai. You quicly replayed to him.

 

> Messages<

To: Kai oppa

Sure :)

 

Rest lesson passed quietly and soon you heard bell ringing.

You packed and turned to Kai with a smile. You had to go to library so you said goodbye to Kai and walked away.

After Kai get home he started to prepare everything for this special evening with you.

 

> In park,  6.55 <

You just come to park but didn't saw Kai anywhere. You checked time and decided to wait for him on near bench.

After 1 or 2 minutes you heard Kai's voice calling for you from behind.

You turned around and saw Kai running your way.

" Sorry did you waited long? " He asked concerned.

" No, I just came here. Don't worry " You smiled at him.

He looked at you. Then something unexpected happened. He stepped near you and covered your eyes with handkerchief. You shifted uncomfortably but Kai took your hand and pulled you behaind him to the center of park.

" Kai what's wrong? Where are we going? " You asked feeling a little nervous by his sudden actions.

But he never answered. When you were in a middle of park he let go of your hand and disappeared.

You shouted behind him.

" Kai! It's not funny! What's going on?! Where are you?! "

Just then you heard soft voice.

" Here "

You untied handkerchief and stood there with wide open eyes.

On trees were hanging colorful lights

In the middle stood Kai with a big bouquet of roses.

Smiling at you, he came closer, and gave you the bouquet.

He took your other free hand and looked you deep in eyes.

I just starred at him still in shock.

Still gazing at you he slowly started to speak.

" ___ I know you for a really long time and I don't want to ever loose you. I want to be with you forever but not the way you think.

Not as a friend but as someone more important. Whenever I'm with you my heart beat rapidly and I can't stay calm. I need you in my live. "

You woke up from shock when he told that. You looked in his eyes filled with hope and nervousness.

" What do you mean? "  You asked softly.

He took  a deep breath and finally said.

" It means I love you. I really do. Can please be my girlfriend? "

You looked at him blankly and he took it as a no.

" ___ I understand if you don't want to be with me, but please don't turn away from me because of it. "

You then saw how sad his expression was. You poked him on arm as you done when you first saw him.

" Pabo " You lightly smiled.

Kai looked at you surprised. He froze didn't known what to do. You put roses on ground and faced him.

Suddenly he felt himself being hugged by you.

At first he didn't react but quickly hugged you too. Still confused he asked.

" What does it mean ___? "

You hugged him tighter.

" That's my answer. I would love to be your girlfriend Kai oppa "

When he heard it he spun you around when you both laughed.

When he stopped he looked at you with eyes filled with love.

" Saranghae ___ "

" Nado saranghae "

He then kissed you under the night sky starting your new path as a couple.

 


 

At first I want to say that English is not my language so there can be some mistakes.

Thanks to everyone who wanted to read what I wrote!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Love all of you ^^

Here are some pics  :)

Kai with Se Hun and Lu Han :)

 

Kai!! I just love your smile!!

 

And here is EXO-K :) Why all of you have to be this hot?!!

 

This is all for now but please wait for more next time ^^

Bye everyone!!