Marriage problems!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha was feeling so overwhelmed by everything that is happening but when she sat on the edge of the bed and just stared in space when Baekhyun came inside and said " all though we are married and we have to go on our own ways!" Natasha said " I never thought that this might happen but since I'm pregnant and almost took the life of myself and this baby, I'll take full custody of it and Baekhyun, I need you to stay away from us!" Baekhyun didn't like the sound of it but agreed to it as he took off the wedding band and sets it on top of the dresser and said " you and I are no longer married!" He leaves...

Natasha also sets hers right next to his as she received a call from the FBI as she answers "hello?" ..." Hello, is this Natasha Jung?" Natasha said " yes this is her!" ..." Oh Mrs. Jung Natasha we have received your application for FBI lead investigator and we are wondering if you like to come for an interview with one of our hiring manager Mr. Lee Seung Hyun, he's our manager and will walk you through the process!" Natasha asked " when is Mr. Lee Seung Hyun available?" ... " He's available now if you like to come to the office, the address is 2243 Cedar Ave, San Diego, CA!" Natasha said " I'll take it!" She hangs up and quickly leaves...

Natasha looks back at the house and couldn't leave the rings there as she takes them putting them in the bag and takes a taxi... Baekhyun who watched as he leans on the window and whispers " why the hell I'm such a jerk, she's mine, she got married to me and also she's having my baby and here I am being the ing idiot to her when she practically done nothing and thus not listening to her when she said that Taeyeon didn't want to marry me but why I am such a idiot!" Baekhyun pounds the window and broke it a tad bit but got cut and bleeds as he washes his hand...

At the office...

Natasha admired the office, she was amazed at the manager and he's quite handsome and single which is something she heard by the women who gawd at him as he took long strides as he reached her and asked " are you Mrs. Jung Natasha?" Natasha nods as she said " yes, I'm her!" Seung Hyun said " follow me please!" She follows him while watching the women being flirty some ignored as he said " take a seat in my office!" Natasha comes inside of his office as he closed the door behind them...

Natasha saw that he had dark tinted windows so people don't look inside but you can see them outside as Seung Hyun said " my office is sound proof so everything we say or do, they won't hear anything!" Natasha asked " so how did you become a manager?" Seung Hyun said " well you need manager experience at least 3 or 4 years!" Natasha asked " and how many years did you do?" Seung Hyun said " 5 or 6 which the CEO was impressed and appointed me as manager!" Natasha said " I've done some manager experience for at least 4 or 5 years with my father Jung Yunho!" Seung Hyun widen his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter