...

Color me blue ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

 

Earlier, before Mina ran away from Momo.

Mina wasn’t sure what to think. They just went out the drama club but she’s still stuck on how Momo acted earlier. The way Momo has her body securing her like she's purposely doing that.

Mina knew Momo’s not that kind at person at all. Momo do has an act of service kind of language, but sharing skin ship with her friends wasn’t one of it. So right now, Mina felt a little bothered by it.

“W-What is it Momo?” Mina questioned while she was following closely behind.

“Nothing.” Momo bluntly answers making Mina to get confused more.

“Nothing?”  Mina repeated unbelieved, also noticed how she’s suddenly she’s having a hard time keeping up with Momo who’s now walking fast, as if she was running away from her.

“Yeah… nothing.” Momo directly answers again, walking pace got even faster.

Mina— who’s mind is getting too puzzled by Momo had no choice but to stop from following, standing there, expecting Momo to at least notice and wait for her but no, Momo just keeps on walking and walking… leaving her behind.

All of a sudden Mina felt so enraged. She runs, fast just to catch up with Momo again until then they got out of the building. Few more steps she then managed to stop Momo by her wrist, doesn’t care if she violently pulls Momo to stop.

“Are you kidding me right now, Momo?” Mina fiercely asked, though she’s actually still doing her best not to get angry, yet.

“Where are you going then? You excuse me for what? To leave me behind like this?” She continues, questioning her thoughts, only for Momo’s eyes to quickly escapes away from her.

“Just somewhere, I guess. You don’t need to follow me actually.”

“Yah!!!” Mina yelled loud, unable to control herself anymore. Mina noticed the people looking at them, and for her case it wouldn’t be great. She breathes in and out first, laughing in fake before she comes closer to Momo for the others not to hear them at least.

“You took me from them saying you want to tell me something important and now you’re being like this? Please make it sense Momo. Because this isn’t just your time you’re wasting.  It’s also my time, our drama team’s time and-”

“You look uncomfortable there.” Momo cuts in... “I thought you wanted to escape.” …stunning Mina all of a sudden.

It actually made Mina’s heart touched for seconds. Knowing Momo was maybe observing her from afar. But before even Mina can reply anything, Momo already gave her a look that made her emotions holds back.

“It’s because you keep smiling and joking around like that with Sehun. It’s like you’re inviting him to touch you even more.”

“W-What?” Mina felt so dumbfounded right now. Her eyes didn’t betrayed her. The look Momo gave her before she can even open , was the same look a once really close friend to her used to give her before.

“W-What are you talking about Momo? Y-You’re scaring me.” Mina, half laughing, half scared muttered.

Momo on the other hand laughs at Mina’s reaction, sarcastically, shoving Mina’s hand that was still holding on her wrist.

“Or maybe I was wrong. Maybe you like him touching you?”

Mina’s heart quickly reacted, scoffing getting so afraid by hearing that. That’s actually enough for her, to just go and left Momo unhinged, but she couldn’t move.

“You’re dating him. Our CEO, right?” At that time Mina couldn’t believed what Sana was saying her. She thought Sana was just jokingly asking her that before, so she denied it of course.

But little di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter