...

Color me blue ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

Mina was obligated by the school to join any clubs where she can showcase her talent because of her past career. She can’t say no as it was the school’s personal request. Mina wasn’t sure what to choose at first but she doesn’t want to be connected to any clubs that requires dancing and singing.

Now here she is, having a meeting with the drama club officials.

“Oh?” Sehun, the drama club director muttered as he saw the one they’ve been waiting for since earlier. “You’re here! Our main photographer has finally arrive!” He jokes greeting the late photographer. But then the moment Mina— who was busy reading their scripts looks up, she got caught in surprise seeing who it was.

“Eh!? / Eh!?” The two muttered simultaneously as they met their eyes. And yes. It is Momo. And all the people inside were all confused because of them.

“Why? You two already knew each other?”

“No! / Yes!”

“Yah… Mina-ya!” Momo madly, but jokingly yelled couldn’t believe Mina just denied her.

Knowing each other wasn’t the right word for them anymore actually. It’s been like almost half a year already. They got so much closer that they were even hanging out at each other’s apartment now. Both were surprised actually, they didn’t know they’ll grow so much like this.

“Are you for real, Mina?” Momo complained while Mina just shrugged her shoulder teasing Momo.

“Sehun Oppa…”

‘Oppa?’ Momo repeated on her mind and quickly looked at Sehun on her side.

“Is she really the photographer you’ve been telling us?” Mina asked gaining an immediate nod after.  Mina then looked at the walls were the past posters were all plastered.

“These posters were made by her?” She was in awe. She didn’t expect Momo to have this kind of skills.

“Yes. She’s always been the one making our drama poster. And she’s not just a good photographer. She's the one who thinks for the concept, edits, and work alone for our posters. ” Hana, their script writer suddenly shows up, answering her question while she gives Momo the copy of the script for their upcoming drama.

“Her concepts were all unique too. She's been undefeated, competing inter-school events many times in this category until now. So, we always recruit her though she's busy with her course.” Sehun added, and there, Momo was having her proud face smirking on Mina.

Mina can only scoffs and rolls her eyes, though she's actually a bit proud knowing this. Momo laughs, before she waves the script, a way of excusing herself from them to take a look of this year's short drama movie.

“I expect some good, unexpected and difficult plot this time hana.” Momo uttered following Hana on the corner where the other one member was waiting. “I want to explore more concept. You know that, right?” She teases, sharing fist bump to the other male script writer member.

“You’re always doing that Momo Noona.” That immediately caught Mina’s attention, eyes landed quickly on their side. “You’re always putting a lot of pressure on us. But don’t worry, knowing you, you’re definitely gonna love this drama.”

‘Noona?’ Mina whispered, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter