King Kwon!

A Shot A Day

 

"Wake up king kwon!"

 

Nhh..." Jiyong groaned in response.

 

Chaerin sighed seeing her efforts were futile. She tried the next method she knew would get him up and rising. She hovered above him and gently cupped his face before kissing him on his full lips. She his lips sensually, slowly gaining a response from the half asleep man.

 

He had begun to shift in his position as her tongue made its way through his slightly parted lips. It mingled cautiously with his, like a curious cat exploring unknown territory. But slowly and surely, she was coaxing him into submission.

 

When Chaerin was positive both Jiyong and junior were fully awake, she abruptly pulled away gaining a whine from the man beneath her. She smiled triumphantly and gave Jiyong a light slap on the face to snap him out of his daze.

 

Jiyong trashed his body around the bed in annoyance at the fact that he was awoken early and then left high and dry by the one woman who had power over his body.

 

She was abusing her power especially when she found out his weakness or rather how to get him to wake up in the mornings.

 

She was a major tease and although her teasing leaves him frustrated at times, he had to admit that he loves it all the more.

 

"Hunchae~ take responsibility for this!!" Jiyong whined referring to his slight arousal.

 

Chaerin simply smiled mischievously at him while pointing to the bathroom.

 

"Hunchae~~" he whined some more even though Chaerin had already made her way to the kitchen to start on their breakfast.

 

Jiyong sighed heavily in defeat as he dragged himself towards the bathroom to get a quick shower. He was sure to get back at her.

 

After showering, Jiyong quickly put on his usual outfit and skipped gleefully towards the kitchen. As soon as he entered the space, the delectable smell of an American style breakfast greeted his senses.

 

Chaerin was still busy with the scrambled eggs as Jiyong made his way to her. He swiftly encaged her in a back hug, his hands feeling the smooth fabric over her flat stomach.

 

"Smells delicious..." he cooed lovingly as he buried his face on her nape, softly tickling her smooth skin with the tip of his nose.

Chaerin giggled in response, not sure if he was referring to her or the scrambled eggs.

 

"Just the way you like it," Chaerin cooed back as she turned down the heat of the stove and carefully slid the eggs on a clean plate.

 

"Raw and rough?" he playfully inquired in a low and gruff voice; the same one he always used when he has something inappropriate in mind,

 

...this almost always involves Chaerin.

 

Yup, he was referring to her not the eggs. She was sure of it now.

 

"I meant the eggs you !" Chaerin turned to give him a glare, only to be greeted by a sly grin.

 

"You mean these...?"

 

Her eyes followed his hand as he lightly grabbed his crotch. Chaerin wore a furious blush on her cheeks as she looked away and scoffed. Jiyong just laughed heartily at her adorable pout as she brushed pass him to settle herself at the dining table.

 

Still extremely flushed, Chaerin began fanning herself as she felt a sudden rise in heat. As soon as Jiyong sat across her, she stopped her actions and maintained a coy smile on her face as she gestured for him to dig in.

 

Jiyong was still in giggles at the sight of his blushing lady but shook it off and started to enjoy his breakfast.

 

He enjoyed teasing her to a great extent; if Chaerin was already a major tease, he would probably be at the level of master. He could torture her with his silly shenanigans all day to his heart's content but he knew his limits.

 

He wouldn't want her to be too upset with him now would he?

 

But he found her cuteness too irresistible; from her adorable pout, to her grumpy huff, the way she would puff out her cheeks in irritation and even when she threw him a death glare as a final warning, he couldn't help but drown in the pool of happiness that he gets from seeing her cute child-like actions.

 

While enjoying the breakfast, Jiyong went on to rant about Youngbae’s solo comeback and how he shared the same excitement as his fellow band member. Chaerin nodded in agreement as her boyfriend continued to speak fondly of his best friend.

 

She smiled warmly, noticing Jiyong's glazed eyes. The same fondness in his tone was evident whenever he spoke about Youngbae. Jiyong was sensitive like that; his actions and words were delicate yet masculine. Contradicting attributes, yet it suited and described his nature very well. After all, he was a boy trapped in a man's body. He had always been a wonder to her.

 

Chaerin was so immersed in her thoughts that she hadn't realized Jiyong had ended his rant and was giving her a quizzical look.

 

Seeing the slightly distracted girl in front of him he couldn't help himself. He rubbed his leg against her inner thigh, earning a surprised jolt from the girl.

 

"Yah...is Oppa that handsome? You're burning holes in my face Chagiya~" he teased as he continued sliding his foot up and down the length of her legs.

 

Chaerin squirmed in her seat as she chided him, trying her best to avoid his intense yet playful stare.

 

"Why are you so shy baby? We're the only ones here..." Jiyong had her ankles locked between his, preventing the girl from leaving. All she wanted to do was crawl into a hole and stay in it to avoid Jiyong's relentless treatment.

 

Whenever Jiyong pulled the aegyo card on her she wished she could just disappear into thin air. His loving-with-a-hint-of-mischief gaze, his whiny voice calling out her name, his child-like actions and don't even get her started on his 'angry' pout. It was all too much for the poor girl's heart to handle.

 

But she is thankful that he had the decency to only show this side when they were alone.

Imagine the embarrassment in receiving hollers from her YG sunbaes if her boyfriend was to act like her son instead.

 

"Chaerin-ah...you still owe Oppa a royal treatment for waking me up so early~”

 

“…”

 

“So where do you want to do this Chaerin-ah? Oppa's not picky. I can even take you on this table right now...”

 

“…”

 

"It's ok, Oppa has the whole day free for you..."

 

"..."

 

“Should I be on my back or do you need me to sit? Huh, Chagiya? Don't worry, I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you have up your sleeves...Chaerin-ah...?"

 

Chaerin just sat there with a blank expression on her face.

 

Clearly, all hope was lost. She was no match for him.

 

All hail King Kwon!



 

 

I'M SO SORRY MY DEAR SUBBIES!!! T.T

Hope you are not TOO disappointed in me for not updating since the iceage...

You didn't miss me too much right? Right?? hehe ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for being patient with me all this while~

 

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this one, but sorry if it's crap :\