🟡🔴 Unnie, Please Stop Teasing Me 🔵 ⚪

Sea of Radishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

 

Highly experimental chapter (Cringe Warning). Just a simple test to check how bad I am at writing using First Person Point of View. Don't read if you think you won't find it worth your time :)

 

......... 

 

Kwon Sim-yeon's POV

 

“I'm home!”, I uttered in a full voice. I scanned the place as I closed the door behind me. I took my bag off and carried it with my hand.

 

“Welcome home, Sim-yeon,” Yongsun unnie appeared from the kitchen and greeted me. She walked towards me with her usual bright smile.

 

“So, how was your day?” , Yongsun unnie asked, putting her arm over my shoulder. 

 

“It was alright..” , I answered as cheerfully as I could. She's definitely gonna notice it if I gave away my exhaustion. The past few hours of my life had been filled with lessons on human anatomy and my head was heavy from all of the lectures. Med school is tough. 

 

“I can see you're tired. Why don't you sit down for a bit while I cook dinner? The others will be home soon,” Yongsun-unnie suggested. She gave me a gentle look before she walked back to the kitchen. 

 

“Okay. Thank you, unnie,” I responded, barely able to remain standing. I groaned as I stumbled to the nearby couch, swinging my bag beside me. 

 

I took a deep sigh as I closed my eyes and sat back. No matter how much I tried to clear thoughts out of my head, it never seemed to work. 

 

I opened my eyes and stood up with a clear grunt. I remembered that I still had to change my clothes, so I made my way to the bedroom. 

 

I was about to get undressed when, “Do you need help getting undressed?”, Byul-i unnie sat up on the bed out of nowhere. 

 

"AH!", I jumped back, hugging myself. “Ahh! What are you doing, unnie?! You scared me!”, I complained to her. 

 

I was definitely awakened by that jump scare, and I could still feel my heart beating so hard from the shock. 

 

Despite being greatly surprised and having a look of worry on my face, Byul-i unnie simply laughed at me. 

 

“For goodness' sake unnie, why are you even here?”, I asked her. She was on Yongsun unnie's bed, something that was unusual. 

 

“I'm just chilling here,” she replied with a calm tone. “The kids aren't here yet, so..” 

 

“Okay..?”, I responded. Her answer was vague and I still don't get it. Can't she just chill in her own room?

 

“Now about my offer...”, she looked at me with a naughty smile on her lips before she winked. 

 

“Please get out,” I pointed to the door as quickly as my face started to burn red. 

 

Byul-i unnie grinned and gave me a swift scan before she left the room in silence. 

 

The way Byul-i unnie left without protest was surprising. But the looking me up and down was not. Somehow, I'm starting to get used to it. 

 

Byul-i unnie is a erted devil. Speaking of her, now that she's out of the room, I could finally get changed. 

 

I threw myself on my bed as soon as I was dressed. I closed my eyes for a bit, but I could not fight back the exhaustion. 

 

The moon was already up when I opened my eyes. I sat up just as I heard knocking on the door. 

 

“Sim-yeon?” 

 

I quickly recognized Yongsun unnie's voice. 

 

“Yes, unnie?” 

 

“Dinner's ready,” Yongsun unnie stated. 

 

“I'll be there in a second, unnie,” I got out of bed, removing the blanket over me.

 

Wait...

 

I don't remember covering myself with a blanket. 

 

Huh. Weird. 

 

Maybe I did and I just forgot. Or maybe someone tucked me in. 

 

I shook my head and set the thought aside as I went to the dining table. 

 

As I took a seat, I noticed that the other two were already sat down. I looked at the food on the table and my stomach grumbled. 

 

Byul-i unnie laughed. I glared at her and kicked her leg under the table. 

 

“Stop teasing Sim-yeon, Byul,” Yongsun unnie uttered. She sat down beside me and across Byul-i unnie. 

 

“Go ahead, Sim-yeon,” Yongsun unnie ushered and whispered, “If you don't eat anything, I will eat you.” 

 

My eyes widened and I nodded silently. I almost forgot why Yongsun unnie was unique. It was because she was like a mother—both in a warm and weird way. 

 

I looked at Byul-i unnie instead, but she smirked at me as she took a bite of her food. Nevermind.

 

I turned my attention to Wheein unnie. How could she be so adorable even when she was simply eating? Her dimple was visible as she chewed. 

 

Wheein unnie suddenly glanced at me. She must have felt my stare. I quickly avoided her gaze and looked at Hyejin unnie. 

 

Bad move. 

 

Hyejin unnie had been looking at me, and she smirked when our eyes met. 

 

Why can't there be someone decent enough to lock eyes with at dinner? I asked myself as I set my sight down on my food. At least my dinner won't stare at me in a weird manner. 

 

I finished eating way after the unnies did. The reason? I could not concentrate. I mean, how could I when Yongsun unnie was watching me so intently? Plus, Byul-i unnie was brushing her lower leg against mine the entire time until she was done eating. 

 

I stood up, feeling full. I cleaned the table and walked to the sink with the plates. 

 

We have a rule which states that whoever eats last cleans up the table and washes the dishes. Usually, we have a schedule for whose turn it is to wash dishes, but since I am also the youngest, the unnies gang up on me. 

 

I started humming to distract myself while I washed the dishes. I paused for a moment when I heard someone approaching me. 

 

I knew who it was. I pretended to not notice. 

 

Oh no. Oh . 

 

I felt my soul escape my body as soon as her skin brushed against mine and her lips hovered near my neck. 

 

“Do you need anything, Hyejin unnie?”, I asked, trying to hide the tremble in my voice. 

 

“I don't need anything, Sim-yeon. But can I have you?”, Hyejin unnie replied with a coy tone as she placed her hands against the sink, locking me in between her and the sink. 

 

Damn it. Sometimes I really wish I had no filter. I want to ask her what she was thinking. Why is she even doing this? She often does strange things but it's never been this... 

 

Okay, I know I'm straight, but there's a reason why Hyejin unnie is a model. Only a saint would be able to resist her charms. My heart was beating like crazy and I was sure my face was burning red. 

 

“Would you like help doing that?” Hyejin unnie inquired

 

“O-oh.. u-uhm.. No, thanks. I'm good unnie.” 

 

Not really. I can feel her chest pressed against my back and I can hear her breathe. Help.... 

 

“Alright. I just thought you should be doing other things right now”

 

“Do what exactly, unnie?”, I asked her 

 

“Me.” 

 

I almost stopped what I was doing. Her answer deafened me for a second. Just what... 

 

Before I could say anything else, however, Hyejin unnie trotted away from me. Seriously.. 

 

I dismissed the incident and I went on with life like nothing

Please log in to read the full chapter