what should we do??????

Pokemon OMG!!

After we cleaned the camp we rush to our destination.

but neayuon said thats not the last place were going to visit.

we were rushing like we were on a rampage. once we reached the ruins of eayon it was sealed off so we couldnt go in

until kecorot blast it to dust. then i said "man i would like to be that wall."

once we walked in, there was no turning back because a big iorn door slamed down trapping us in.

i yelled like a mad and scared little girl and fainted once again.

when i woke up i felt like i was in heaven. there was pie and ice cream!~

as i made a slow motion run to it a pokemon almost chopped me in half.

i saw that he knocked out neayuon and kecorot.

then i said "oh i'll go back to bed."

so about 3 or 4 hours later i woke up to neayuon eating and i said "no fair he gets to eat."

"he is a pokemon." said the weird pokemon.

neayuon said "the pokemon is kabutops and he has a heart you know."

kabutops said "its okay im sorry i didnt let you have any food."

"its okay." i said.

kecorot said "what are you doing here any way?"

he explained that he was the gaurd of the srian and he said you have to beat me to take the power and be able to will the power. i stepped up then my armer stared to glow.

everyone looked and i said "i want to battle."

he and i fought. he missed 3 times. once i swung the sword, it almost killed him.

so he gave up then just let me try to open the door to the power.

i tried and finally it ripped open and a big bright light went into me.

after we didnt know what happen it just white out after that but there's still a long way to go.