ARE SEPARATE WAYS

Pokemon OMG!!

As i was waking neyoen yelled wake up you almost got us killed what were you thinking.i shouted that was the only way what other way was there.stop fighting you to shouted kecorrot. neyoen shouted no dont get in to this not now kecorrot. i flew off north then i ran in to the gang big boss turns out that i dident kill all of them.then all of a suden my stranth failed me i remember falling on one of them and blacking out.when i woke i was tided up and taped down.Also i was geting dizzy like i was going to fall but i wake my self up. there were three of them one a MOLTRES,ZAPDOS,AND ARTICUNO. Turns out it was a threesom of a group.They were planing a war on all pokemon that was the weakess.i thought no then they'll hurt neyoun i tryed to be smart. i yelled out loud i can help. the big boss said okay. my plan is going smothly. once let out i teleported out and to a waterfall.I than flew out to the open there was a pokemon called slowbro he told me this was a way out to other worlds and also said this is your way home are you ready to go home. i than shouted ye...no. but why said the slowbro. than i said yes.As i was walking to the portel i was thinking why did i choose to say yes as i was going through.I was trying to turn back but one back to earth there was a brick wall there,not a portel to neuyon.

 

IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY AND WANT ME TO WRITE SOMETHING PLEASE WRITE TO ME...........................................