September 4, 2012 (Part 2)

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

No, Kyuhyun please don't give up.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah! Wake up. Don't leave me, If you die, I will too, in the inside."
You promised me to make me happy. You once said that" I tried to smile a little "You would do anything just to seem me smile.... I love you more than everything I could love"

I clutched his hands and slowly caressed his snow white cheek; My tears are bursting and both my eyes and nose are turning red.

I felt his hand move, I backed away a bit then he opened his eyes.
"And... a promise is a promise..... Was that all true Seohyun?" He smiled and sat up

Mwo? Huh? Why does he seem so fine?

"Haha. Got you!" He laughed and Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went inside the room, chuckling.

"YAH! That wasn't funny" I pouted

"That's an epic thing to get a girl confess" Eunhyuk put his arm around Hyoyeon

Kyuhyun stood up and hugged me. I was breathing deeply while our face meet.

"I would never want to leave you. I need to protect you and I stay alive because of you..."
"Don't you have dreams?" I smiled a bit.
"My dream is to be with you" He kissed me gently.
I kissed back and pulled away to hug his neck.

"You babo" I whispered to him.

An hour later...

We went to eat and I heard Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk talking (Yes, I was eavesdropping. MIANHAE)

"When will you court her?"
"I don't know but soon, I still have to handle my parents"
"What's up with your parents?"
"They would do anything to break any relationship expect my relationship with Jiyoung... Aish"
"Think positive bro, you can handle it. If you really love Seo"

xoxo,

SeoHyun



 

PRANKED YOU YEOROBUN! :) xD You thought Kyuhyun was going to die, right? :)

I wouldn't let him xD LOL. So, A BIG SHOCK RIGHT? I would update tomorrow or later. Promise! It would be a long one.

It's a short chapter but it says alot :)