July 24, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Afternoon 3:00pm

Dear Diary,

Sigh, it's been awhile since I talked to my best-est (xD) friends. I miss them alot. School is making my schedule hectic so I never get a chance to hang out with them. I forgot to tell you that Yonghwa and I enrolled at the same university. He's been sweet and kind to me lately. I'll give details tomorrow when I have time. I'm at the library right now, reading, writing and looking through statuses at the same time. Well, sort of... I took a Reading break. So I'm just writing and looking through statuses.

I see Kyuhyun oppa's status that has Jiyoung's name tagged in it.

"I've fallen in love many times... It's always with you"

Wow, I feel invisible. Kyuhyun oppa never did that to me. He even liked her profile picture.
Fine, I'll forget about him. I'll move on. NO MORE HOPING. It was nice meeting a person like him though... I wish Jiyoung would realize how lucky she is to have him.

xoxo,
SeoHyun

 

Evening 9:30 pm

Dear Diary,

You've never guess what happened hours ago!..
So, I was at the train station, sitting inside the train. Crowded people went inside train, the others stood up. Then a guy stood infront of me, he looked very busy and handful. He was carrying his cellphone and books on his left hand and a coffee styrofoam cup on his right hand. The train moved on and minutes later, the guy accidentally dropped the cup and the warm coffee spilled on my skirt. I stood up,surprised and kind of in pain because it was still sort of hot. Clumsy guy here tripped on his shoelace and fell. I was pulled down with him. Not knowing who he was (And it was stupid of me to do that) I held him tight and kept my eyes closed, worrying that I might fall. "Don't worry miss," A familiar voice said to me. "I got you" He continued. He pushed me away from him gently so he can stand up. He lend me his hand and I held it. I stood up and saw his face, it was Kyuhyun oppa! My face was in shock, I didn't know what to say or do. "S-seo?" He said to me.

Wow! It's been awhile since I waited for that voice to say my name.

He held my face and said "It is you..."
The train went to a complete stop and the doors opened. I've reached my destination and looked away from him.
I grabbed my bag and reached the exit. He grabbed my hand tightly and said "Wait!"
I looked at him with a poker face, let go of his hand and walked away.
"Y-yah!!! Seo Joo Hyun!!" He kept calling me until the doors of the train closed.
I kept walking away, afraid of what he is going to say. I never felt so blank. I head home and thought about how I acted awhile ago. I think it's for the best

Don't you think, Diary?

xoxo,
SeoHyun

 


 

Heyya Wires!!! :D I'm so sorry for not being able to update soon. I promise to keep it up to you guys :))
Anyways, please vote SeoKyu and/or HaeSica in this top 10 survey thing.

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-k-pop-couple.asp

 
 So far, YongSeo is winning T~T YoonHae is on the 2nd place. Eottokhe? >< It's making me frustrated. (Sorry, I'm really into these contests thingy xD)

If you already voted then KAMSA :*

Don't be mad wires! xD It may be SeoHyun and Yesung. But look who's at the back... KYUHYUN!! :D
"
yesung and seo’s selca timee :D

i love how he’s taking pictures with the girls

note how kyuhyun is at the back? It seems like he can’t stay away from Seo " (c) Tumblr