Just Because

PDA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those rare occasions where all the members of SNSD miraculously had the same weekend off so of course they decided to have a get together party. Sooyoung offered to host the small gathering at her house. Just a casual dinner set-up at her backyard since the weather was still nice even if Fall season was slowly approaching. Each girls were to bring whatever food or drink they want but really, Sooyoung wanted to assign each item per member, like a Potluck if you may, to make sure no one brings the same thing but the girls protested, stating they should trust their instincts and knowledge about each other.

 

“We’re SNSD after all!” Seohyun typed in their group chat. Full of enthusiasm and confidence to her Unnies, as always.

 

“That’s why I’m worried, Seohyun-ah!” Sooyoung typed in with a facepalm emoji.

 

Friday finally came and it was around afternoon when Taeyeon and Tiffany were getting ready at their shared home.

 

Taeyeon was in their walk in closet, browsing for casual clothing she thought of wearing. “Why is Sooyoung’s dinner party starts at 5pm again? Isn’t that a bit early?” She yelled as Tiffany was in the bathroom, blow drying her hair.

 

Tiffany heard a muffled voice but couldn’t understand so she decided to finish off drying her hair and unplugged the device once she was done.

 

“What was that Babe?” She finally answered, walking out the bathroom to see Taeyeon.

 

There she saw her girlfriend coming out of their closet (pun intended) while putting on a white hoodie over her white t-shirt to match the black joggers and white shoes.

 

Tiffany was in awe at this sight of the casual outfit that her girlfriend was wearing, that’s why she didn’t hear Taeyeon calling her until the latter approached and started waiving her hand in front of her.

 

“Fany-ah? Hellooo…?”

 

Tiffany came back to her senses and shook her head.

 

“Sorry Taengoo, what were you saying?” She asked, still dazed.

 

“I asked why did we have to go early at Sooyoung’s but never mind that.” Taeyeon looked at her confusedly. “Are you okay Baby? You looked out of it.”

 

“Oh, I don’t know, you just look handsome as hell with this outfit that’s why.”

 

Taeyeon blushed hearing the compliment. Really, she didn’t even try to dress up since it was a casual dinner with their members and she thought she just need to look presentable but here was her girlfriend gazing at her with heart eyes and calling her handsome.

 

“I’m guessing you like what you see?” Taeyeon smirked.

 

“Like? More like LOVE!” Tiffany wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s neck and automatically Taeyeon’s arms wrapped around her waist and accepting the incoming sweet kiss.

 

“Why thank you my love, you don’t look bad yourself.” She checked out her girl from up and down. “Although are you sure you don’t want to wear a sweater instead? It may get cooler during the night.”

 

Tiffany was wearing a yellow cardigan on top of her white tank top, black pants and white shoes to couple up with Taeyeon.

 

“I should be fine Boo, this cardigan is pretty thick. Besides, it’s not that cold outside yet.” She reassured her.

 

“Okay, if you say so. Well, are you ready?”

 

“Yep! Just have to grab the bottle of wine from the kitchen and we’re good to go.”

 

The couple arrived at Sooyoung’s house shortly and a few of the girls were already there. Sunny and Seohyun were setting up the table while Yoona and Sooyoung were alternating with grilling and cooking a dish that looks to be like Gambas.

 

“Here comes the lovebirds!” Sooyoung greeted the couple whom were holding hands and approached her with a hug.

 

“Yes and we come bearing alcoholic beverage!” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

Sunny greeted them as well and reached for the bottle of wine from Taeyeon to placed on the table.

 

“Told y’all Fany and Taeng will bring a fancy wine.”

 

“Duh? That’s obvious, ain’t it?”

 

“What did you girls bring?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Sunny brought beers.

 

Seohyun brought assorted fruits.

 

Yoona didn’t know what to bring so she offered to accompany Sooyoung at the market earlier that day to buy meat and ingredients for the dish.

 

“Who wants to bet on what Yuri and Hyoyeon will bring?” The tall girl asked.

 

“I feel like it’s a default alcohol for them too, don’t you think?” Sunny said.

 

“Yuri-unnie cooks though so maybe a dish?” The maknae added.

 

“It’s possible, but since it’s a casual and laid back get together, you think she would make an effort?”

 

“Well, we will find out in a second, here they come.” Taeyeon said as she pointed at the two ladies approaching the group.

 

As predicted, Hyoyeon brought Sojus and Yuri, well, Yuri proved them wrong. The tanned Chef herself was carrying a what looks to be similar to a picnic basket and when she opened them, they contained different kinds of side dishes.

 

“Whoa, daebak!” They exclaimed.

 

“Kwon Yuri really made all of these banchan for us huh? Amazing!” Sunny gave her a two thumbs up.

 

“Well, Sooyoung said she didn’t have time to make side dishes so I figured I make them. I brought extras so you girls can bring some home if you’d like.” Yuri bragged.

 

“Yuri-ah..”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You sound like a Ahjumma just now talking about your side dishes.” Hyoyeon teased.

 

“Yah! Don’t eat them you brat! And who are you calling Ahjumma when you’re 3 months older than me!”

 

“Exactly, so don’t call me a brat, you Ahjumma!”

 

Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter