Know him (before)

This is love ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pov Wheein

Well, I will do everything to impress Irene unnie, all that remains is to go over what I will give to unnie, cupcakes -yes- flowers -also- declaration letter -yes-, ready, I have everything done, it's time to go out.

—I'm leaving mom.

—See you later darling and good luck.

-Thank you.

Well the road where I asked Unnie to meet up is not that far from where she lives, I'm really going to propose to her in a park but it's our park, we've been through a lot in that place, my Unnie has been my friend, crush of the childhood and current crush. Which is why I'm very nervous and afraid of losing her; mmmh, it seems like I'm here, I've rambled a lot.

Unnie hasn't come yet, I'll wait for her at the culumpio, she seems to see someone there, they have won my place, now that I see that person, she is quite striking, even more so with that pink hair color; He caught me seeing him better, I'm going to the culunpios on the east side.

—Hey!

Because this has to happen to me. —Not with your permission—it's been said to run... Phew, I'm finally there, I'd better take a seat.

..........................................................................................

"Ding" my cell phone to probe, but where is it, I've checked everything, I still can't find it!

—Hey, are you looking for this?—

I stop short, I see that above, guess who it is, that's right, it's the strange and striking unnie from a while ago.

—If that is— I have received my cell phone while standing with a further bow, I thank you—Gr... Thank you—

—It was nothing, you left it lying around when you ran out hahaha—

—Oh yes, I'm sorry about that, you just surprised me—

-Hahahahha it's okay -

*Cough cough* Someone has intervened in our conversation.

—Wow YongYong and Wheenii know each other.

Please log in to read the full chapter