Introduction

This is love ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the beginning of the semester at the university of art and music, one of the most successful debut bands was found, (apart from the fact that the best musicians in this country have come from this university), which was made up of Solar, guitarist and leader. , Irene as a vocalist, Chorong being a bassist, and Chang as the drummer, this group of two stupid and two intelligent people have come so far that they cannot study in peace, but there is no problem, they have several rivals to overshadow their fame for a while now. that none has been worthy except for a new band called loser crew made up of Wheein the drummer, Moon as the guitarist, Seulgi as the bassist and lastly their vocalist and keyboardist Miss Hwasa, these have marked their rivalry for years only that the Loser Crew are of lesser grade but it didn't stop them from putting on great shows and they almost signed a contract with one of the big labels.

This all started when a high school senior proposes to her college crush.

 

 

 

 

Note: This was something I wrote that I didn't know whether to add or not, but I left it anyway, I may make changes later and delete it but for now I will publish it.

Please log in to read the full chapter