Fifteenth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A letter arrived with the Park family's stamp on it. Everyone dining at the table remained in the same posture, but pack leader Seo had his characteristic smile and Donghae held his breath, making Hyukjae his thigh to relieve the tension. 

  The older alpha picked up the envelope and took out a simple sheet of paper with a few letters written on it, and the smile on his face became even bigger. 

 DongSik : What are you so happy about?

 Inwoo : Jinah is coming to visit us with her adorable son. 

 Minjin : Is that a reason to smile?

 Inwoo : Of course, my child, we're going to enjoy a beautiful show. 

 

 Hearing those words, Donghae and Hyukjae looked at each other. 

 SungTae : When are you arriving?

 Inwoo : In two days (his gaze met the brunette's) 

 DongSik : Then I'll start preparing everything for the arrival of this family. 

 Inwoo : You don't have to do much, after all, they won't be here long.  

 

 There were no more words until the end of dinner. 

 

 Hyukjae : Don't be nervous (said as soon as he was alone with the brunette in the room)

 Donghae : Impossible 

 Hyukjae : What are you so afraid of?

 Donghae : I don't know (sighed) I really don't know 

 Hyukjae : It'll be okay 

 Donghae : I love it when it's like this with me (smiled fondly)

 Hyukjae : Like what?

 Donghae : By giving me as much comfort and security as you can by my side.

 Hyukjae : And I intend to continue to do so

The alpha caressed his cheek and pulled him into a kiss.

 Donghae : That's how I fall in love more and more 

 Hyukjae : That's the point (brushed lips) Let's get some rest because with the Park family here it's going to be all drama 

 Donghae : Will you hold me while I sleep? (smiled pampered)

 Hyukjae : Always 

 

 The two snuggled closer together in bed and the brunette hid his face in the crook of the bigger man's neck, feeling the latter's arms wrap around his waist. 

 A strange sensation inside him made the omega wake up, it didn't seem like he had closed his eyes for seconds, but Hyukjae's heavy breathing beside him showed that they had been asleep for some time. He moved closer to the sleeping body so that he could soothe that uncomfortable feeling with the good smell of the alpha, but that didn't calm him down, so he had no choice but to get up and try to occupy himself with something until it passed.

 The two days went by in a flash, those 48 hours seemed to be the fastest in Donghae's life, even though he had been distracted by his cousins and Hyukjae, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter