Chp 1

7 Days of Dream
Home
 
“Imel! Come down here! Your cousin is here to see you!” “Ok mom!”. Imelda went down stairs. In the living room, she saw a girl and her mom sitting on her favourite couch. Her facial expression changed when she saw her mother sitting beside a girl wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She approached the couch her mom was sitting on and looked at her mom with who-the-hell-is-she face she always wears when she saw a visitor or a stranger. Her mom saw Imelda’s facial expression and said: “ohh! Imel! This is Hillary! Have you forgotten about her already?!”. Imelda looked at the girl sitting beside her mom for a while and suddenly, a smile as bright as the sun across her cheeks:
“HILAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” she immediately jumped towards Hillary and hugged her tightly. “I missed you like crazy!” Imelda screamed. “I…mel…ugh”” Hillary said in difficulty. “Imel! You’re suffocating her!!” Imelda’s mom exclaimed. Imelda loosened her grip and said: “sorry, I just missed her so much! >w<”. “Owh that’s right! What brings you here Hillary? Why so sudden? It’s not even holiday yet in Korea right?” Imelda’s mom questioned her. Imelda’s eyes widen: “KOREA?!” Hillary chuckled and answered: “No, it’s not holiday yet, I’m here because I have something to tell you Imel!  :D”
 
Imel’s room
 
“Woah.. “ Hillary walked around the room with amazement. The room is filled with photos and posters of Kim Jaejoong. Hillary gazed on one of the poster sticking on a cupboard: “Wow.. you really are a fan of Jaejoong...” she said with amusement. “hehehe..” Imel responded. Hillary walked around the room some more looking at the rest of Jaejoong posters. She then stopped: “Ohh Yea! About the thing I was going to tell you..” Imelda’s eyes dilated and she puts all her ears on what Hillary’s going to say next. “..My sister invited the entire family to her wedding this Saturday and she gave me permission to invite some friends too! She’s going to hold her wedding in....” Imelda’s eyes suddenly went back to normal and cuts Hillary: “She’s going to hold her wedding here? Yea yea...” “..in Korea” finished Hillary. Imelda’s eyes suddenly dilated again and this time, her eyebrows are all up, hanged open, her OMG-frozen face came up. Hillary giggles and said: “That’s why let me finish my sentence first!” her giggle grew bigger and became a laughter after she saw Imel’s expression for the second time.
 
After several minutes, Imel’s frozen surprised face began to wear off: “Korea... I can’t believe it... 0: ..” “Oo yea, I wanted to invite Elva and Tania too.” Imelda turned her head to Hillary “Well DID U??” Hillary surprised by her cousin’s half-frozen face said “N..No... “ in reflex. “Well then, let’s go to their house and ask them!” Imelda said excitedly. Hillary looked at the clock in Imel’s room and said: “I think it’s better if we just call them and ask them 1 one by one, we don’t have much time, it’s 4 o’clock already..” “ooh.. ok” Imelda replied. Imelda grabbed her mobile phone on her desk and typed letter E, the contact name ‘Elva’ came up and she pressed the green call button. She puts her mobile phone on her ear and after several seconds..
 
Elva: “Hello?”
Imelda: “Elva! Hillary’s sister is holding her wedding ceremony this Saturday!”
Elva: “Hillary’s sister??”
Imelda: “Evelyn!”
Elva: “Oow... So?”
Imelda: “SO ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?!”
[Hillary in background: “HEY FREAKY!!”]
Elva: “HEY I’m not freaky! >(“
[Hillary giggles in background]
Imelda: “HEY! You coming or not?!”
Elva: “Where is it going to be held at?”
Imelda: “KOREA”
Elva: “WHAAAAAAATTTT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”
Imelda: “NO I’M NOT!!”
Elva: “Gee... I really want to.. but I’m not sure if my mom’s gonna..”
[Elva’s mom in background: “You may go”]
Elva: “wait a second.”
[In background]
Elva: “huh??”
Elva’s Mom: “You may go to korea, Imel’s mom called me just now.”
Elva: “O_O... uhh ok..”
[back to phone]
Elva: “Ok, I’ll be going. When..?”
Imelda: “uh.. wait”
Imelda puts her hand on the phone and turns her head to Hillary, “When??”. “Tomorrow” Hillary answered. Imelda gets back to her phone.
Imelda: “Tomorrow...... wait..”
Imelda puts her hand on the phone again and turns her head to Hillary again: “WHAT?!!”. Hillary looked at Imelda with her confused face and said: “yes, tomorrow..”
 
comments please :) if you like i'll update :)