Chapter 2: Cat meets Boy

You've Fallen For Me

"No, there’s no way.” Nabi laughs out loud falling to the ground. “ Who are you?” She said, wrapping her arms around her stomach, still laughing thinking it’s a crazy dream.

Hwa smirks and places himself above her now as he uses his hand to grip her chin slowly, his thumb running along the lower part of it as he tilted her head upward so that she could stare at me directly without having to move her eyes away and with other hand  he ran along her cheek and whispered  to her, answering “I'm your... cat~”

“M-my cat?” Nabi’s eyes widened and it made him like her reaction. He giggled quietly and his smile widened as he now slowly leaned down and placed his lips close to her earlobe. “Your adorable cat…Hwa”

“What the heck!?” Nabi felt her cheeks heating up as she was too stunned to speak. His touch felt so real when he grabbed her cheek and when he leaned in his breath against her face was warm, indicating that it wasn’t a dream, but to make sure that it wasn’t a dream she pinches one of his arms making him yelp and  pushes him away from her. 

Nabi stands up once again, looks down at him and with a serious tone she says to him “Oh yeah! If you truly say you're my cat Hwa,” She demanded.”And what does he love to eat and what’s his favorite toy? 

Hwa narrowed his eyes as he seemed to be annoyed by Nabi’s pushing and pinching. He stayed quiet for a few moments with an annoyed face and  closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he smiled widely.

“... Your cat loves to eat blueberries and loves his star war yoda toy~” He says with a satisfying smile knowing very well he nailed this mini exam of hers. “Do you believe me now, Nabi?~”

“No way he got it right” Nabi thought to herself. “Should I really believe this dude? She took a closer look at him but quickly looked away seeing how he was still . 

She sighs before speaking “Alright… whatever, first you need to be covered up. Let me go get you something, but you stay put.” Nabi warns him again to not come any closer to her as she goes to her closet to find Hwa some clothes so he could cover up, but she only had a large light pink womens nightgown with bunny designs. Facing away she handed him  the nightgown. 

“Here.''A faint blush appears on her cheeks feeling a bit awkward with him.

Hwa looked at the nightgown for a minute analyzing it. “It's ugly”. He thought to himself annoyedly as he decided to take it from her hands for the sake of her. “Thanks” He quietly puts on the nightgown and once he’s done he then goes back to the bed to sit down and Hwa’s sweet smile returns. He was honestly excited for this sudden change in his life. 

Nabi finally turns to face Hwa who was sitting on her bed holding a pillow with a wide smile. She started to blush and Hwa noticed the blush on her cheeks and ears. 

“Are you blushing?” He smirked.

“What? No!” Nabi says annoyingly as she narrowed her eyes to him. She rubs her chin with one hand as she studies him carefully. To be fair he was a very good looking man like a supermodel-No like a korean pop idol…She suddenly felt her heart pounding a little at the thought of him looking similar to this boy group member, but she quickly shook her head and cleared .

“So…you were telling me that you're my cat…Hwa, right? But how did you turn into a human? Is this some type of witchcraft? Or…” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Hwa sighs as he understands she was confused, but he was confused as she was. So he shrugs, not sure how to respond to her question. He grabs a pillow and hugs it tightly as he looks up at the ceiling thinking how all this came to be. “Hm~ I believe it could be fate” He perked up. 

Nabi gives him a cringe look. “Nonsense” That is what Nabi thought to herself as she never truly believed fate could bring people together. Especially when your pet cat turned into a human just to be with you. That only happens in movies, dramas and books. Did she really look this hopeless for a romantic relationship? 

Nabi looked over at her alarm clock that was sitting on her desk beside her bed and realized it was time for her to head to work soon. 

“Ok anyway we’ll have to talk about that later. I have to head to work soon. So be a good …uh cat? Human? I don’t know but be a good when I’m gone”

Hwa innocently nods his head “Yeah! Oh!… Wait, you’re leaving me alone? Why can’t I come with? I hate being left alone” Hwa pouts as Nabi was grabbing her clothes from her closet to get ready for work. 

“No, you stay and besides I can’t allow you to leave the house looking like that.” Nabi points out to Hwa who seemingly forgot he was wearing nothing but a woman’s nightgown. 

“Oh …” Hwa was a bit upset. It wasn’t something new to him being left alone  because when  he was a cat he would cry to Nabi to stay but of course all she would hear meowing. Now that he’s human, he can speak to her and tell her how he really feels. Although it seems like she doesn’t care… “Ugh how annoying” He thought to himself with a pouting face.

To Hwa’s disappointment he was left alone in Nabi’s apartment lying on her couch, changing channels on the tv feeling bored and disappointed. As much as he begged her to stay with him, Nabi didn’t seem to understand he hated to be left alone , but here he was switching channels seeing if there was something interesting to watch, unfortunately it got boring so he wandered around the apartment. Looking through her family’s photos that hung on the wall. He then goes to the fridge to find himself to eat.

Nothing. Nothing delicious to eat… “How can she live like this?” Hwa thought to himself with a bit of concern, scanning through the fridge once again to make sure there’s nothing he missed that might look good to eat. At this rate he’ll not only die of loneliness but of hunger. 

Suddenly he heard the doorbell ring, he perked up closing the fridge door hoping it was Nabi. He heads to the front door looking at the screen panel with a frown seeing a thin young man carrying a lunch bag with one hand and with his free hand he rings the doorbell again as he comes closer to the camera.

“Yah! Open up, mom brought food” The young boy says impatiently as he taps on the camera. “Aish, don’t tell me you’re not home.” 

It took a few seconds for Hwa to open the door as he was told by Nabi to not open the door to any stranger while she was gone, but for the sake of  his curiosity he swung open the door with a sweet smile on his face. He towers over the poor frightened boy who took a step back as he tightly holds the lunch bag. He almost lost balance.

“Who are you!?” The young boy asked as he examined Hwa from head to toe. 

“Who are you?” Hwa frowns while leaning against the door with one arm as he moves forward to see the boy closer. He seemed familiar…but where has he seen this boy before? His eyes narrowed at him, making the boy shiver.

“I’m Wooyoung. Nabi’s brother.” Wooyoung says with a sharp and harsh tone. He glared seeing how oddly dressed the male in front him was wearing. His mind went somewhere else thinking of what could’ve happened to him and his sister. His eyes widened and he quickly shook the idea. “Who are you?” Wooyoung demanded.

Hwa smirks and leans closer to the boy “Do you really want to know” he says with a low and soothing voice making Wooyoung feel flustered.

 

Hello my dear Atiny readers, or K-pop fan readers. Thank you so much for reading the 1st chapter of my story! I'm sorry (>w<) for the long update, but I'll do my best to update every  Thursday.

Also I want to give a special thanks to momoxia for the upvote!