Bonus: Cuddles

Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

Living at the dorms had been fun. Sharing a space with Hyejin was nothing new after the years spent together and sleeping at each other's house, but being with the unnies made things more interesting.

 

Wheein felt surprisingly comfortable being in a room with Byul, more than she had ever thought she would. 

 

"Wheein ah! My favorite roommate! You are so pretty." Said the older girl the moment she entered their shared bedroom, the biggest grin on her face, nose wrinkles visible in all their glory.

 

"Unnie, I am your only roommate." Wheein shook her head but still giggled at the compliment. 

 

At this point they had been together long enough to develop a unique dynamic that Wheein really cherished. Flirting and joking with Byul had become such a comforting and easy thing for her.

 

The younger trainee moved around the room and got near her bed without taking notice of the older girl's mischievous look.

 

She didn't have time to react when Byul suddenly tackled her to bed, arms around her waist and face buried in her neck.

 

"Unnie! What are you doing?!" She screeched in surprise but still couldn't help but laugh at her friend's antics. 

 

"Wheein ah. You are so pretty with your sleep dress," Byul answered while leaving a light kiss on her neck that made her shiver a bit, even though she was getting used to it because of how often and easily the older girl did it. "I had to tackle you to bed. You were impossible to resist."

 

Wheein rolled her eyes but still felt herself blush at the attention and flirty line. Sometimes she really couldn't believe what the other trainee said without a single care.

 

Byul had always given off such a reliable and calm presence but the more she got to know her the more she realized how funny, charming and incredibly greasy she could be. 

 

"Unnie, how can you be so greasy all the time?" She asked, amusement and curiosity in her voice.

 

Byulyi lessened the hold on the other girl enough to look her in the eyes. A serious expression on her face that made Wheein raise her eyebrow expectantly.

 

"Wheein ah, seeing your cute face every day makes it impossible to not be greasy"

 

The younger girls screeched again in laughter while hitting Byul's shoulder.

"Unnie, that's gross!"

 

They laughed together while still cuddling on the bed. Byulyi's arms loosely around her waist and Wheein's hand gripping her sleep shirt. They talked and talked without noticing the time passing, until Yongsun's voice called them from the kitchen so they could have dinner together.

 

~~~

 

Byul came into the room silently, looking at her roommate who was curled up under the covers, only the top of her head visible from under it. She tried to be as silent as possible, trying to not wake her while she changed into her pajamas quickly, the cold of winter making her shiver.

 

After she was done she turned around and noticed Wheein's face peeking from under the covers. The cutest pout on her face, hair all messy because of being under the blanket.

 

"Unnie, what took you so long?" She whined a b

Please log in to read the full chapter