Candy

2Shin A-Z

Hyung...” Dongho whined, sitting on the couch of the U-KISS dorm, very bored with the variety show currently on the television screen.

Various members of the group turn to the complaining maknae, a few even question. But one voice stands out from the rest, but probably not the one you'd expect.

Kevin's voice is sweet and gentle, calling the maknae to tell him his troubles. This instantly draws Dongho in; Kevin's voice is just like his mom, except for the slight accent always present in his speech.

What's wrong?” Kevin asks once again, snapping Dongho out of his thoughts. This isn't the hyung Dongho was addressing, but he will do. As long as he gets what he wants, he'll be satisfied.

I'm bored~...” he whined again, giving a slight kick of his legs for emphasis, hoping this will attract the hyung he really wants to pay attention to him. It doesn't. Soohyun is still glued to his phone, probably tweeting or on his cyworld.

The maknae huffed and Kevin smiled knowingly. The latter nudged the leader's legs, from his spot on the floor slightly off to the side of him.

Soohyun makes a noise of acknowledgment with a tinge of questioning, still not looking up. Kevin sighs and looks at Dongho helplessly.

The younger, finally fed up with the oldest's ignorance, stomps over to him. His figure shadows over Soohyun, still not paying him a mind at all. Dongho huffs loudly, calling for drastic measures. In one swift movement it took a moment to prepare for, he straddles the leader, and rips his phone from his hands.

Hey. Pay attention to me.” he demands in a short, even voice.

Soohyun gulps and looks at the maknae with wide eyes. Sure, he was doing this whole ignoring thing to get a reaction out of him-- it was really cute how he never knew what to do with the anger towards his hyungs--, but not this brand of action.

Soohyun sighs now, regaining his cool demeanor. He places his hands on Dongho's hips, knowing it's this kind of closeness he craves, “What is it, Dongho-ah?”

I'm bored~...” he whined again, this time leaning into his chest. The two are not shy about showing their affection in front of the other members; they all excused it as a leader/maknae relationship, the older wanting to protect the younger, and the younger wanting to be accepted by the older in order to not feel like some sort of drag to the group.

Sure, they did have a relationship. But the type all the other members thought.

Well, what do you want to do?” Soohyun asks, no longer being able to resist his poor dongsaeng. He softly his hair, lulling him into a trance-like state between dreamland and reality.

Hmmm...” he hums, thinking. His brain is relaxed and calm, with the feeling of Soohyun's hands his hair, and now his back. His touches were sweeter than candy...

Candy! That's it!

He sits up quickly, his sudden sweet tooth jolting him awake.

I want candy!” he exclaims, smiling brightly.

Soohyun laughs, trying to hide the fact that he thought his dongsaeng, at that moment, was completely adorable, and therefore, in his eyes, utterly irresistible.

Then let's go get candy,” he says, still chuckling. He didn't exactly know why, but wherever Dongho was concerned, he couldn't say no. So if he asked their pushover leader, whatever Dongho wanted, he got.

He has got to be one of the most spoiled maknaes in this whole industry.

They each put on a slightly obvious disguises and headed out the door. Thankfully, though, the pair didn't get bombarded by ravenous fans or paparazzi. It was a weird time of day to be out and about.

Although, a few people stop to giggle and point at the couple, whispering to friends about the '2Shin couple'. Either they're too starstruck to do anything else, or too in awe at the display. It had been a while since they two went out in public together.

When they finally stopped at Dongho's favorite candy shop, Soohyun took off his sunglasses. After a small moment, Dongho did the same.

The shopkeeper bowed and offered a greeting. The pair returned it politely, turning to browse the selection.

Oo! They have root beer barrels this time! They didn't have it last time, when I came here with Eli. He doesn't like candy very much though...” Dongho ranted slightly, while Soohyun trailed along, smiling at the maknae's cuteness.

Dongho-ah, come here,” Soohyun said, waggling his finger. The younger boy obliged, following with a pleasant smile on his face, “They have this,” he held up the package simply, watching the younger's eyes widen.

B-bwoh?!” Dongho exclaimed, “I've looked everywhere for these! And I've never seen them here before!” he immediately took the package from the leader's hands, examining it, as if to make sure it was really there.

It was Dongho' favorite type of chocolates. Assorted, with almonds, and cashews, and everything that's normally put into chocolate.

And, of course, it was the most expensive thing in the store, since you could only get them in big bags.

And, of course, Dongho 'forgot' his wallet.

Soohyun~...” the youngest pouted, looking at his hyung with his best puppy eyes.

The leader sighed, and purchased the chocolates. Dongho jumped up and down with happy excitement.

This is a secret, but; Dongho knew about the chocolates being here. And he knew exactly what he was doing, leaving his wallet at home. He had tried the same thing with Eli; but the pigeon wouldn't budge and buy it for him.

He didn't want to spend that much money on chocolate. Plus, they taste better if someone buys them for you.

Dongho represses an evil laugh as they walk back to the dorm.

As soon as they walk in the door, Dongho already eating his candies, Eli comes to greet them.

Oh, Dongho. You got those chocolates you wanted?”

Dongho, without thinking, nods happily. He forgot that Soohyun thought it was a new item in stock.

Wait... He saw them when you went with him last time?” Soohyun asked.

Yeah... He tried to get me to pay for him, but I said they were too expensive,” Eli explains/

Oh, crap. Dongho thought.

YAH! SHIN DONGHO!” Soohyun yelled, chasing the maknae to his room.

The youngest locks the door and sighs heavily in relief. He smiles, seeing his candy was intact. All he would need tonight, was in this room. Food, in chocolate form, and bathroom, a shower, a bed to sleep on.

Ahh.. This is the life.


 

*~*~*


 

Ughhh...” is heard from the maknae's room the next morning.

Soohyun smiled from his bed. Yes, he shared a room with Dongho. But he only got in last night after promising he wouldn't try to kill him.

Ughhhhh...” Dongho moans again, this time running to the bathroom. He heaves into the toilet, sugar overload catching up to him.

The rest of the maknae's morning was spent either throwing up, or laying in bed trying not to die.

Soohyun chuckled evilly.

Karma is a .


 

Teehee~ Stupid maknae... Trying to scam a leader...

Anyway... Hope you enjoyed ^^ The next chapter, Date, was suggested by KPopFan4Ever101

I hope I'll do it well ^^

Have a good day~! I need to go to sleep... I have Guard Championships in the morning... -_-; I have to be up at 5:45... It's 11 at night right now... ^^;

Please comment~~ I need some suggestions because I'm not creative at all... And tell your 2Shin shippers about this! I need more readers too :D

Kay... I'll get out of your hair now >.<