teaser ;

Blush ✽ 【New Girl Group】

teaser;


 

Lee SooMan, the ceo of SM entertainment gathered the first three girls for a meeting. The first girl to arrive is Gyeol a.k.a JinHee, she bowed and Sooman gestured her to seat. there are three chairs in front of him, Gyeol picked the center one. She was wearing a black over-sized hoodie, with matching acid wash skinny jeans and her favorite blue chucks.

“Where are the others?” the old man asked, but he was ignored by the girl who was bobbing her head side by side following the rythym of her favorite music.“YAH!”

“Did you say something?” Gyeol said, removing one of her earphone. SooMan sighed, trying to remain his temper. 

“I said, Where are the others?”

“Are you kidding? Your asking me where are they fool.. I still don't know them” Gyeol bluntly said, and put her earphones back and plopped a chocolate candy on . 

“Aishh! you derespectful girl!” he angrily gritted his teeth, then another girl entered the room but at this time this girl looks so scary and she stands with cold aura with her, you cannot see any girly things with her. instead she was wearing dark clothes and look like , A boy owns that clothes. “Come In Jumin, have a seat” She nodded, she picked the right side of Gyeol. They made an eye to eye contact , but Jumin quickly cut it by giving her a cold stare earning a dark chuckle from the other girl.

30 minutes passed ... but they're still not starting because of one girl who's still not there. 

“Are we going to start or not?” Gyeol said 

“JinHee, can you please look for her?” the old man politely asked, Gyeol sarcastically smiled.

“Sorry but i don't run errands..oldie”Gyeol replied. 

“Where's you--”

“Mianhae for being late” A girl butted in an bowed, she quickly took the last chair and smiled at Sooman. It was Soori, She was wearing a training outfit, sweat rolling down and her hair was sticking on her forehead “I lost the track of time, defenitely enjoying exercising” She smiled sweetly and bowed again.

“Now that you're complete, let's wait for the other members to arrive” He said, Gyeol and Murasaki's mouth fell and gave him sharp glares, but the old man shrugged it off and replied a playful smirk. “I wanted this day to be your official first meeting as a new girl group” the two first girl was really annoyed at the the old man, they did there own business but for Gyeol And Murasaki, they're having a glaring  contest 'If looks could kill.' Sooman thought.

“Annyeonghaseyo” three pretty girls said in chorused, startling the people inside the room. 

 


 

president roo rolling in!

TEASER; so how was it? did i teased you enough? .. guess not
too be honest, Roo kinda at making teasers . So I'm sorryif i disappoint you guys.
Leave your comments down there , that would really help us <3!
 
rolling out, BaiBai ^^