Who? Where?

You! Yes YOU!
Please log in to read the full chapter

italics = flashback

 

1 new message...


나의 친구:

🍗 ㅋㅋㅋ
hope this gets you hungry
don't skip your meal


UMJI

A month after you left, out of nowhere- just out of nowhere, why would you send this message and make me miss you more?

Just like how you used to surprise me with your actions, I hope I could be surprised again by seeing you one of these days.

*****

UMJI

"Dummy Kim Yewon." you spurted as soon as I picked up the phone. I was actually surprised to get a call from you that day as we had never spoken to each other on that very day.

"Eun-bi..." It was a bit chilly, I promise that was what  the stutter was all about. "wae-yo?"

"Why did you not tell that you didn't bring your car with you?" As soon as you finished speaking, to my surprise, your all-too-familiar byron blue Discovery parked in front of the bus stop where I was. You got out and opened the passenger's door for me. "I'll get you home."

"Bi, but my house could take an hour from here and that'd be an hour and a half away from yours," I replied dumbfounded at your sudden offer. I just knew right then how my eyes got large enough as I stayed rooted in place.

"That or you are spending the night either on the bus stop or my place. There's not a bus anymore tonight. There was some kind of strike." No wonder I didn't find other commuters. Of all days that I got lazy of driving how could it be when there's no public transportation. And just then I realized how late it was- it was already 9:30 and I am usually home by seven.

"I could just grab a cab here." I said though I didn't find an

Please log in to read the full chapter