5.

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

This time, it was Jungsoo who ignored me and distanced himself. Maybe he's still thinking about what happened earlier and his mind, feelings are so confused. 

 

“Why does it seem like there was tension between you and Jungsoo after you came back from the abandoned room?” Lily asked curiously while sipping her orange juice.

 

“Really?” I slightly put down the book I was reading and turned my gaze to her. 

 

“Yes and since I'm sitting behind you and him, I can see how he looks at you when you're not looking at him. Tell me, what happened?” Lily explained and I only shrugged.

 

“Who knows, maybe he's falling for me. I told you, his feelings will change and eventually agree to date me.” I confidently answered her and Lily just shook her head.

 

“And I've said it several times that Jungsoo will be your karma.” 

 

“A good karma, I guess.” 

 

Lily and I were going back to the classroom when someone blocked our way. She was holding red roses and was handing them to me. I was completely caught off guard and pinched the edge of my nose. 

 

“What?” I coldly asked her and kind of irritated. I wasn't really in a mood to deal with them.

 

“Your boyfriend is giving this to you. He said he's sorry if he has done something wrong or things you've hated. After class, he wants to see you at the restaurant where you last ate together. There's a letter inside and Siwon wants you back.” The woman said and forcefully handed it to me.

 

“Tell him I hate red roses and I'm busy so I'd probably won't show up.” I replied and just passed by her.

 

“Siwon is so consistent. It looks like he still can't get over you.” Lily chuckled.

 

“Let him until he gets tired of doing it.” I said.

 

“The question is, will he get tired?”

 

“I hope so. Argh let's not talk about him.” I snorted.

 

We went back and saw Jungsoo again. He didn't join us and chose to stay in the room rather than go out. He was swamped with a lot of papers, probably his activities or just usually doing his things. I quietly sat next to him and tried to settle in one position because I don't want to bother him or make him so mad. I feel like if I moved, he would scold me.

 

“Hey...” Lily softly whispered in my ear.

 

“What?” I whispered back, looking at her over my shoulder and grinding my teeth.

 

“Seems like your ex boyfriend received the message you've said on his messenger.” 

 

“What do you mean?” I furrowed my eyebrows and didn't understand what she was saying.

 

“Siwon is outside the room and he's waiting for you.” After hearing her response, I automatically looked at his usual spot where he picked me up and there he really is.

 

“He's so annoying.” I said to myself and shut my eyes off tightly.

 

“Stop talking to yourself. You look crazy.” Finally, Jungsoo was the one who broke the wall between us.

 

“Who wouldn't be annoyed? My ex boyfriend keeps chasing me and he doesn't want to stop.” I grumbled, spared a minute to look at him and returned to Siwon.

 

“He looks serious about your relationship. You can just go back to him instead of letting him doing that.” He suggested, a nonsense suggestion.

 

“Didn't I make it all clear? Are you really dumb or what?” I barked at him.

 

“I'm just suggesting.” He scoffed. Oh looks like he's enjoying teasing me? Should I do the same then?

 

I stared at him and slowly brought my face closer to him and he didn't react immediately because it was an unexpected move. A smirked curve on my lips and brought my eyes down to his lips before placing my mouth near his ear. 

 

“Do you want me to apply lip balm on your lips again?” I purred in his ear and when I slightly moved my face away, I gave him a teasing look.

 

“S-stop it.” He stammered and averted his eyes from me.

 

“I told you, even you can't resist my charm. You're blushing again.” I added and pointed out his reddish cheeks.

 

“I'm not!” 

 

“Whatever you say, Mister.” I stuck out my tongue and looked at Siwon again in his spot but the said man disappeared, unnoticed.

 

“So, are you guys already made up? You two are like a dog and a cat who always argue for unknown reasons.” Lily asked then proceeded to describe us. Three of us were walking on our way home and as usual, talking too and this time Jungsoo was with us. 

 

“Jungsoo likes me so he can't stay mad at me for long.” 

 

“And who said that?” Jungsoo butted in, swaying his hand while staring at me.

 

“Me.” I responded and raised up my one hand. 

 

He didn't speak anymore and Jungsoo seemed to accept his fate. Lily, on the other hand, gives me a simple bump on my shoulder and gives me a silly smile.

 

“See you on Monday!” Lily said as she was about to go the other way.

 

“Bye! Chat me once you get home.” I said, waving my hands.

 

“Have a lovely walk together.” She said before disappearing from our sight.

 

Jungsoo and I were left alone and he was very quiet but at the same time the silence between us was surprisingly comfortable.

 

“What's your plan this weekend?” I was hesitant to ask him at first but I mustered up all my courage.

 

“Staying home. I prefer staying at home than going out. I'm homebody and comfortable with that kind of thing.” Jungsoo answered weakly.

 

“Wanna come to our house?” I boldly asked him and gave him an assurance smile.

 

 

It's Saturday afternoon, I'm in the living room busy chatting with Lily not until someone knocks on the door. I didn't pay attention to it because I wasn't expecting any visitors but as time went on, it kept knocking so I lazily stood up and opened it up. My eyes narrowed when I saw Jungsoo standing in front of me with food in his hands. 

 

“Hi.” Jungsoo greeted me with a smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter