10.—[END]

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“We finally made it!!! Lily, I'm so proud of you.” I said, pulling her into a hug and kind of emotional.

 

“Yah! Why are you crying? It's not that we're going to be far from each other after this graduation.” She said, hugging me tightly.

 

“I know. I'm just really happy.” I whispered.

 

“Your grandmother must be so proud of you. We've come so far and I know she's always watching you up there.”

 

'Hi Grandma! I've made it. Are you watching me up there? I miss you so much. After this, I will make you more proud.'

 

Our graduation ceremony has already finished. Mrs. Seo escorted me up on stage since no one would go. Anyway, Jungsoo was with his father and oh we weren't able to talk much since our seating arrangement was different from our usual seats in our room. After talking with Lily, I roamed around to find Jungsoo because I had to congratulate him.

 

There are a lot of people and I'm trying to get into the crowd. Some students are congratulating me so I have to stop by to make a little chitchat with them. While I'm walking, I saw Siwon with his parents. They all looked expensive; especially his mother and his father looked so intimidating but then as they said, don't judge a book by its cover.

 

“Hi. Oh hello there.” I politely greeted them and bowed my head. It would ben so rude if I ignored them.

 

“Hey.” Siwon said and stood next to me. His parent's eyes were on me and seems like they are studying me or I'm just reading too much.

 

“Hi.” His mother gracefully said as she offers her hand.

 

“It's nice meeting you, Ma'am.” I accepted her hand and smiled at her. She looks so exquisite up close and I've never seen someone like this; so far she's the fourth beautiful person I've ever seen in my life well my mother is always on top, second is mygrandmother and I'm the third one.

 

“You are Heechul, right?” Her mother asked and my eyes widen as I've heard my name from her.

 

“Hmm yes.” I turned my head on Siwon and frowned. The man only looked away and cleared his throat.

 

“Ah the man who broke my son's heart.” She said and It made me cough.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Don't worry I already forgave you. I understand why you left my son. He's too stubborn and he's hard to handle.” She laughed so did I.

 

I stayed a bit longer than I thought because his mom held me like a hostage. She didn't want to let me go and been talking nonstop. I even asked for Siwon's help and that was how I managed to go. I started walking around again and finally, my eyes caught him. We're still wearing our graduation uniforms and we haven't taken a picture together; for remembrance.

 

“Jungsoo!” I called his name and he slowly turned around. I ran into him and he welcomed me with an open arms. As I ran, I landed on his chest and now I finally found my way home.

 

“Where have you been?” He asked and chuckled.

 

“A lot of students are congratulating me so I wasn't able to find you sooner also Siwon's mom kept me with her.” I pouted and puffed my cheeks.

 

“Really? She knows you?” He slightly peeled his body off to see my face and when he looked at me, my reaction remained the same causing him to laugh. 

 

“Looks like.” I buried my head in his chest and the hug is so warm and really fits into me; we're perfect match made in heaven! 

 

“Hey, congratulations! We did so well and I'm so proud of you, Heechul.” Jungsoo whispered as he hugged me again and buried his face on the top of my head.

 

“Congratulations too! Let's have a date? What do you think?” I asked him, looking up at him but then he turned his gaze away.

 

“I'm not free today. Maybe I'll drop by later at your place and set our date.” Jungsoo said.

 

“Okay as you wish.” I replied and hugged him again.

 

 

At home, I'm cleaning up my house because I don't have anything to do. I asked Lily to come over but she refused since her parents would celebrate her graduation and Jungsoo wasn't free either. Instead of going out alone, I decided to stay home and do general cleaning.

 

Oh maybe after cleaning up, I would visit my grandmother. It would've been better if I went there wearing my graduation uniform but that's fine! I can show her my diploma and medal. Yes, medal! I was really terrible at studying but I still managed to have one, thanks to Jungsoo's help.

 

To: Jungsoo♡

     Hiii! I know you're out there spending time with your father and I'll be gone for an hour because I'm visiting my grandmother. Just letting you know hihi see you later! I love you.

 

I sent my message to Jungsoo and put back my phone inside my pocket. I took a cab and told the place I was going to the driver. The ride was quite but comforting. I love every bit of it and see the beautiful view outside. While looking outside, I couldn't hold myself and smiled as I remember the first time I visited her, I kept crying and couldn't even go by myself but now I can do it now.

 

We finally arrived and paid him. As I stepped my feet down on the ground, I felt so nervous because I'm going to meet her again with a lot of stories and good news. Our memories keep popping up and that makes me smile even more. I'm not hurting anymore, I learned how to accept everything because I know that's what she also wants me to do.

 

“Hi grandma, have you been well? I have a good news for you.” I said, kneeling down as I placed my diploma and medal next to her grave.

 

“I already finished my studies with medal too! I know you're surprised just like me but It really happened~ Your favourite person except me of course helped me to achieve it. Jungsoo really helped me a lot and I know you are proud of us.”

 

At first, I don't have any plans continuing my studies because I don't know what I want to be and my dreams; all my plan is to find a job after I graduated. She knew all my struggles and supported me through out of it. She never pressure me and comforting me instead because she saw how much I struggled with myself.

 

“Grandma, I know you are proud of me and I'll make you more proud. I will be a bigger person as you dream of and do everything I can to make it happen. Grandma, guide me okay? My success is also your success. I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter