Lay x Suho - I'll Be There

SM Paradise
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was yet another tiring day of schedules and dance practices for Exo, being one of the legendary K-pop groups. Everyone was working hard, rehearsing their recently released song 'Cream Soda' for an upcoming concert.

In a corner of one of the many practice rooms in SM sat Lay, unusually quiet and unmoving.

Lay was a passionate dancer and would often fool around with the other members, adding to the laughter and joy. However, on that particular day, Lay wasn't feeling much like himself. His head was throbbing painfully and the room seemed to be spinning. His throat felt dry and parched, as though he hadn't drank any water for days on end. His eyes were unfocused as he stared into space, the sound of the music and s' conversations faintly ringing in the back of his brain like a distant melody.

That explains why he didn't even move an inch when Suho, his evercaring and observant boyfriend, walked up to him, a concerned and worried expression painting his face.

"Lay, honey, are you okay?" Suho asked in a gentle tone, taking in Lay's exhausted face and trembling hands that were clutching his head in agony.

Getting no response, Suho called out once more, "Lay, what's wrong?"

But Lay just sat still, oblivious to Suho's presence.

"Lay? Are you there?" Suho questioned, leaning forward and staring deeply into his lover's unclear eyes. "Yixing!"

"Huh? Suho? What are you doing? Is practice over?" Lay asked, finally snapping out of his daze. He was rather startled by the fact that Suho was suddenly so close to him, and his heart beat quickly in his chest.

"I noticed you weren't dancing with us and found you here, all by yourself," Suho said, moving back slightly, allowing his eyes to fully scan Lay's face once more, "Baby, are you feeling sick? Because you surely look ill."

"Oh, no, I'm fine," Lay said, his lips stretching into a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

Suho could tell that his boyfriend was lying to him, for he looked anything but fine. However, he thought it best to let it go for the time being.

Lay got up, trying to prove the untrue fact that he was completely alright and healthy, going to where the rest of the mem

Please log in to read the full chapter