Your Blue.

My Red, Her Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“TaeTae!” A loud voice resonated and the mentioned girl looked back and saw her best friend heading towards her with her signature eye smile. She smiled back, showcasing her chin dimple, and hugged her tight once she was within proximity. 

 

“Fany, how was your sleep?” She asked after breaking apart from the hug and held hands with the Korean-American that began telling her about her dream last night. Other students all looked over at the sight and just shook their head or sighed. 

 

It was a sight seen everyday without fail and it was cute but the frustration was killing them from the inside. Anyone with eyes could see how much the shorter adored the other and allowed her to do anything she wished to even if she wasn’t a fan of it. 

 

They just went back to their own business and suddenly multiple footsteps rushed towards the two girls and 3 other frames appeared. 

 

“Taeng! Tiff! See, I told you we’d be able to find them together!” The tan one remarked and chuckled seeing the other two look at her with annoyance. 

 

“Yeah yeah, you won this time Yul but I’m winning the bet next time!” The tallest one replied and a hit landed on her head from the one beside her. 

 

“Syoung! This is why you two always get into detention.” She huffed and the two just tried to appease their friend. 

 

“Seoooo, we promise we’ll behave better.” “Yeah, what she said!” Tiffany and Taeyeon just looked at each other and suppressed their laughter. Tiffany leaned in towards Taeyeon’s ear not seeing how red her face turned and whispered.

 

“Wanna ditch class with me?” Flustered, Taeyeon only nodded and let out a tiny help when she got dragged away by Tiffany. 

 

“Huh? Where are we going Fany—“ 

 

“You agreed to skip class with me!” She replied cheekily and before she processed those words completely she was already at an arcade. 

 

“But attendance—“ She whined but gave up when she saw that her best friend was already heading towards a machine. The excitement was radiating from her and she just softly smiled. Maybe it’s time to ruin that perfect attendance.

 

“Tae what are you doing standing there? You look creepy smiling like that” Tiffany grimaced and Taeyeon immediately went over to tickle her causing both of them to let out loud squeals and laughs. 

 

Both ended up playing at the arcade till sunset and only then did they leave the arcade, arms full of prizes. Among the various prizes, there was a set of rings. One had a pretty red almost pink heart gem on it and the other just differing by being a pale blue in color. Tiffany immediately wanted it as soon as her eyes set on the prize and definitely didn’t spend more money than it would’ve actually costed to get i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter