I'm Not A Bad Boy

I'm Not A Bad Boy

I woke up early and peeked my head into Kimchi's room, I was a bit taken aback when I saw he wasn't there. I went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Where did he go?" I said to myself.

I don't know why I act that way towards him. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on them. Everything was going well until I overheard these girls speaking outside our dressing room.

"Kimchi is really cute, right?"

"Did you hear you hear that he's dating Aoora?"

"Are you serious? Isn't he like twenty-seven or something?"

"You can't tell though."

"Yeah, but I'm sure Kimchi's going to want someone his own age sooner or later."

At the time I didn't think much of it, I just gave them a once over and walked by, but ever since then I've been trying to keep tabs on him and I guess prevent that from happening. I just ruffled my brown and bit my lip. I felt so uneasy and anxious. I couldn't believe what my insecurity caused, and to think he thought I'd cheat on him. I felt awful for making him think even for a second that I'd do something like that. My heart stopped when I heard the front door open. Kimchi took off his shoes and sauntered to his room. He went in and I heard him lock the door. I slowly got up and crept towards the door.

I softly knocked only to hear him say "What do you want hyung?"

"Oh...I-I just wanted to know if you slept well." I asked trying my best not to pry. I inched closer to the door to hear him stomp across the floor, quickly unlock the door and snatch it open. I was a little shocked that he was still angry usually by the time morning comes we let it go and start fresh.

"Look at me, does it look like I slept well?" He asked irritated. I scanned him thoroughly, his face and lips were swollen and he looked like he had been crying all night. I was going to say something when he spoke again.

"If you want to know if I slept at anyone's house or slept with someone, I didn't. I walked the streets all night crying trying to figure out what I did to deserve this kind of treatment. I don't feel like fighting right now, I'm going to bed." Kimchi said as he slowly shut the door in my face and locked it. I looked at the door feeling remorseful. I resumed my position on the couch. I never felt so distressed in my life. Hoik shuffled past me on the couch and into the kitchen, he returned with a bowl of cereal and curled up next to me as he ate.

"You and Yehyanggi still quarreling?" He asked.

"I didn't think he'd still be mad."

"Honestly hyung what did you expect? You constantly pick useless fights with him, accuse him of things he didn't do and when he gives you an answer you don't believe him. No matter how much he loves you at some point he's going to get tired of it." Hoik said as he finished his cereal and went back to his room. I let out a big sigh. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there blankly, waiting for him to wake up. I didn't realize how long I was sitting there until Woosang entered the house with groceries in hand.

"When did you leave?" I asked.

"I thought you didn't notice my absence. Before I left I waved my hand infront of your face but you kept staring at Kimchi's bedroom." Woosang said as he put the food away.

"Oh." was all I said, I was just waiting for him to wake up so I could beg for forgiveness. I was so happy with him, I didn't want that to end.

"Have you eaten?" Woosang asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What time is it?" I asked feeling a little hungry.

"5 o'clock, you've been sitting there all day."

It didn't feel like I sat there that long.

"Anyway, I'm cooking. Do you want anything?" Woosang asked putting on an apron.

"Can you make beef rib soup?" I asked.

He looked at me like he didn't want to do it and then his face softened and he said "Sure, you look like you've been having a hard time."

"Thank you." I said trying to smile. "Don't feel sorry for me. I did all of this myself." I said again resting my head on my knees looking towards Kimchi's room.

"Is he still sleeping? You think I should wake him up?" Woosang questioned as he cooked.

"No, It's fine. Let him sleep, he was up all night because of me." Even though I wanted him to wake up as soon as possible so I could talk to him, I didn't want someone to wake him.

I continued to sit there until Woosang finished cooking and called for JuWon and Hoik to come eat. We had just gathered around the table when I heard the door to Kimchi's room open. My heart sank and my body froze. He walked out, went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of rice and sat across from me next to Hoik. I glanced at him and he was looking right at me. The rest of the members sat quietly and ate occasionally glancing at us. I looked up and he was still staring at me. I took it upon myself to break the silence.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I slept fine." He said with a happy tone. It scared me. His eyes never left mine.

"Oh, well that's good." I said nervously. I looked around and saw the members wolfing the food down and leaving.

"Well there's something we need to do...away from here....so..." Juwon said as he and the others left me and Kimchi alone.

"Yehyanggi I-" I spoke but he cut me off.

"I've decided that if you can give me an explanation for your behavior over the past month and a half...and you explain in a way I can understand...I'll forgive you." He said sitting still looking me straight in the eyes with a monotone and cold expression.

I let out a deep sigh and hung my head trying to gather my words. I'd never been so distraught about anything in my life. I took a deep breath and looked up at my boyfriend anticipating my answer.

"Yehyanggi, I am truly sorry for the way I've been treating you lately. I know it is not an excuse, but I...I was scared you would leave me. I usually don't listen to what others say but I overheard these girls talking outside our dressing room and they said eventually...you'd get tired of me and want someone closer to your own age. I don't know I just felt insecure and terrified that you would leave me." I stopped talking to try and gather my thoughts once more.

"So...you thought I would leave you so you accuse me of things I didn't and overreact about everything I do and you think that is going to keep me around?" He said as he shifted and folded his arms across his chest. I felt beyond stupid, I didn't know what to say.

"I honestly don't know what I was thinking I guess I thought if I keep you close, that you wouldn't leave me." I put my head down. I looked up when I heard Kimchi sigh.

"I don't know what to do...I want to forgive you but I don't know if you'll continue to treat me like you have been." He said running his hands through his hair.

"Yanggi-ah I promise you if you forgive me I will try my best not to question you with where you're going and accuse you of things you didn't and would never do. I'm really sorry." i looked at him he was obviously speechless and confused.

Then he stood abruptly and wrapped his arms around me. 'Yah! Park Geunee you babo! How could you possibly think I would leave you under any circumstances. I love you to death...just please don't treat me like that anymore. He said as he clung to me tightly and snuggled his face in my neck. I didn't move because I was still in shock but my senses slowly returned and I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Yanggi-ah I love you so so much. I'm sorry." He cupped my face and looked at me lovingly with glistening eyes and kissed me. I t was the sweetest kiss I ever received. "I love you too, babo."